This ere Monkey gone coco for some Sweet Seeds.

Guest Viva

Guest La Viva Sativa

Psicodelica A looks like a stonking yielder and buds are loking awesome .....

gallery_49400_3890_36838.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_57802.jpg

Psicodelica B also looks a really good yielder and smells swesome.....

gallery_49400_3890_21352.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_76801.jpg

Psicodelica C is lovely looking and smelly very similiar to pscio A .......

gallery_49400_3890_40163.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_40163.jpg

• Like 3

Guest La Viva Sativa

Blackjack smells sweet peppery and has huge calyxes....

gallery_49400_3890_114637.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_229893.jpg

Green Poison A Has huge cola and is only the main huge bud that needs to ripen as it nearly done......

gallery_49400_3890_40205.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_137721.jpg

Green poison B ( weird looking dunno wat happened to her as all rest are fine) be getting hashed lol.....

gallery_49400_3890_70202.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_83658.jpg

Group Pics Day 61.......

gallery_49400_3890_7783.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_131614.jpg

well that all for now thanx for tuning in to a huge update but a thought they deserve it stay safe and happy growin 420er's.... :yinyang::skin_up:

• Like 2

Guest La Viva Sativa

Simply stunning again mucker.

Cheers

Thanx once again hip buddy cant wait to sample them as they looking stunning dont wanna jinx ma sell but possibly my best grow to date .

all best and stay safe bro .. :yinyang::skin_up:

Green poison a is a monster :yep: Looks fantastic all of it Viva. Great going :yes:

Thanx thicky she certainly is cant wait to see it dried and in ma diary pics lol...

all best huni and thanx for stopping by stay safe hun.. :yinyang::skin_up:

Guest nelly123

Hi LVS, i love cuming to veiw your grows man evertime i lokk it's a picture i imagine in my tent 1day? :wallbash: i'll get their, excellent stuff m8, it 6-30 in morning and your buds are meking my mouth water already man!! you said you got some ice bags to make resin? will you be showing what they are like and how you do it? hope it goes cool for ya. Nelly :skin_up:

Guest La Viva Sativa

mate im drooling over them buds :skin_up::yinyang::skin_up:

hey Blaze, Droolin ma sell bro smells are driving me mad cant wait till the jars are full of swet seed goodness , cheers for stoping by vbro stay safe and happy growing.

Hi LVS, i love cuming to veiw your grows man evertime i lokk it's a picture i imagine in my tent 1day? :wallbash: i'll get their, excellent stuff m8, it 6-30 in morning and your buds are meking my mouth water already man!! you said you got some ice bags to make resin? will you be showing what they are like and how you do it? hope it goes cool for ya. Nelly :skin_up:

Hey Nelly Buddy,You get there bro i only been growing just shy 3 year and already seeing results get better each grow this defo looks to be ma best haul so far which aint to bad for a multi strain grow.Yeah i got the ice bags from sweet seeds as part of my prize as grower of the month comp so will putting them to the test once the trim and popcorn is taken from my lovely ladies in flower.

Thanx for the kind words bro and stay safe. :yinyang::skin_up:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Chapter 9- Harvesting,Drying , Extraction making.....

Day 62 Flower- Green Poison C Drying.....

Afternoon 420er's, Well has been 6 days since Green Poison C was chopped and she is dryin slightly fast so i have jarred her up to slow down the process and will burp the jar twice daily to release some the moisture(stems will be removbed once the bud uses the moisture up.),She aint the smelliest weed ive ever grown slightly fruity smell but nothing in yer face whamsmell but the proof is in the smoking but nugs are nice and dense and will get a off the bat first stage smoke report in a couple days once the moisture is mostly gone.

gallery_49400_3890_13223.jpg

well that all for now have and good weekend and stay safe 420er's... :yinyang::skin_up:

• Like 1

Guest La Viva Sativa

well done bro inpressive :)

Cheers trips buddy pretty chuffed so far how things have went considering all the vars thanx for popin in bro all best and stay safe. :yinyang::skin_up:

Great thread Viva, lovely pics and greenery m8, lots of buddage to :)

Vill

Cheers V buddy, no wantin to jinx ma sell but id say its probly my best yield to space ratio to date, stay safe bro and happy growing. :yinyang::skin_up:

great job mate 1st class

u defo getting better lol

cheers squeak buddy lol , yeah defo getting better bro aint to shabby for a noob all best and stay safe bro.. :yinyang:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Awesome haul mate and enjoy your fruits :D

Cheers buddy will do soon as they dryed and cured the fruits will be devoured as i need my vitamin C's and my 5 a day lol...

all best mate and stay safe serp buddy. :yinyang::skin_up: