This ere Monkey gone coco for some Sweet Seeds.

Guest Viva

Guest La Viva Sativa

Oh Yes!

Lovely jobely! :bong:

Cheers buddy, soon find out once shes dried and ready for smoking but so far they been great to grow and she smells so lush right now cant wait to get her wrapped up in a nice Neat spliff.

thanx for popin yer head in and stay safe bro. :yinyang::skin_up:

Guest La Viva Sativa

:notworthy:

Thanx buddy aint me that should get the bows its the fine ladies and sweet seeds all i do is give them sum light and feed and they do there thing been a really easy grow so far all best and stay safe bro. :yinyang::skin_up::skin_up:

Guest La Viva Sativa

those pics are the best i've seen in a while. looks beautiful Viva. Top skills indeedy :stoned:

cheers Quattro buddy,I put alot effort in and for you to say that meens alot bro not for to win just for ma sell as each grow i am gettin better each time and so far this grow has been my best to date up until now, topped off with winning grower of the month this has been great and even if i came last i wouldnt care as the primo weed and grower of the month prize is more than i could ever imagined.

thanx nce again bro and stay safe. :yinyang::skin_up:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Looking lovely Viva, loving the macro shots too :)

Thanx eo huni been tryin ma best with the usb scope aint easy at all to keep it steady.

stay safe and happy growing. :yinyang::skin_up:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Wow VIVA!!!

Those girls look top notch!! the GP especially. Loved the smoke when i grew her out!

good luck for harvest day bud :yinyang:

Cheers Bugsy buddy,Yeah man you and me both ainmt long now tho gonna be a staggered harvest got a few diff flowering times but ill get there in the end all the best mate and stay safe. :yinyang::skin_up:

Guest nelly123

Hi LVS some fine smoke there buddy, mlove how ya can show us the THC and if it's amber or milky, excellent diary again man ya deffo got it nailed down now this growing lark, nice 1 fella. Have a good time chopping m8. Nelly :skin_up:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Hi LVS some fine smoke there buddy, mlove how ya can show us the THC and if it's amber or milky, excellent diary again man ya deffo got it nailed down now this growing lark, nice 1 fella. Have a good time chopping m8. Nelly :skin_up:

Hey Nelly hows you?, Yeah man loving the microscope lets you see how the trichs are getting on a reckon another 7-10 days tops GP© be ready to chop so shes on jus plain water.

cheers bro jus i get it dialled in a think im gonna go organic jus to try sample the so called finer high grade also with the watering in coco with 3 tent on the go a reckon compo be a lil easier.

Thanx for stopin by bro stay safe and happy growing. :yinyang::skin_up:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Very nice fat buds and loads of them sweet :skull:

:hippy:

Cheers ska buddy cant wait to smoke some them fat ass buds.

thanx popin by stay safe and happy growin buddy. :yinyang::skin_up: