This ere Monkey gone coco for some Sweet Seeds.

Guest Viva

I'm sorry m8 that looks crap I'm going to have to come and take them away so no one can see them again :wassnnme: . And you can start agin lol.

There wicked dude good job :smokin:

Guest La Viva Sativa

There's nothing wrong in here mate. Lovely update as per.

All the best mucker.

Cheers :smokin:

Cheers hip buddy, was jus looking at yours man class bro cant wait to see your psicos in full flow as they smell amazin man,stay safe and happy growin buddy. :yinyang::skin_up:

I'm sorry m8 that looks crap I'm going to have to come and take them away so no one can see them again :wassnnme: . And you can start agin.

There wicked dude good job :smokin:

lol cheers man all ready started again they in flower already cant wait till harvest time :yahoo:

thanx for kind words and stay safe bro. :yinyang:

Edited by La Viva Sativa

Guest La Viva Sativa

Fucking ell Viva...

i'm sure i was only in here a couple of days ago, where did all that bud come from :skin_up:

Tell me about it bro they packing it on and they still got loads more swelling to go, still got another 3 weeks 2 days ish on them another 10 days of feed and rest on flush so could get fairly chunky by then.

cheers for stopping by bro and stay safe. :yinyang::skin_up:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Lovely group shots :hippy:

Not long now :skin_up:

cheers paulo buddy,Yeah fairly packin it on now and filling the camera lense lol, yeah cant wait bro as jars on red alert but by the looks of it some them gonna be well worth the wait.

stay safe bro and happy growing. :skin_up::yinyang:

It's half 3 in the bloody morning and i'm up 'n' wide awake!. This is mainly due to MrsMonkee's Bear-like Snoring :headpain: .

I would just like to say "thankyou" Viva as your pics are helping me while-away the wee hours lol

Mmmm looking mighty fine my friend, mighty fine :spliff: A sea of happyness :guitar:

peace :hippy:

In-post edit lol . It is now 3.45am as i hit the post button. Sorry,,, this train was delayed due to half open eyes haha

Guest La Viva Sativa

It's half 3 in the bloody morning and i'm up 'n' wide awake!. This is mainly due to MrsMonkee's Bear-like Snoring :headpain: .

I would just like to say "thankyou" Viva as your pics are helping me while-away the wee hours lol

Mmmm looking mighty fine my friend, mighty fine :spliff: A sea of happyness :guitar:

peace :hippy:

In-post edit lol . It is now 3.45am as i hit the post button. Sorry,,, this train was delayed due to half open eyes haha

Cheers Bong buddy,Hope you are happy enjoying the fruits of your labour , gee the mrsMonkee a jab in the ribs now and again i know the feelin bro fookin murder tryin get back to sleep wen someone snoring lol, yeah they starting to look really plump and resin coated cant wait to join ya in a few weeks in smokin some sweet seed herb.

all best bro and stay safe. :yinyang::skin_up:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Chapter 7- Bring On The Buds......

Day 49 Flower- week 7 Ends & 8 Begins......

Evening 420er's, Hope you all having a great weekend and a mellow one,Just a li l quick update as i was giving the tent a good clean down as they all start to fatten right up and ripen i like keep the tent nice and clean and fresh so gave it a sweep out and a good mop and wash down with food grade disinfectant.I also gave the girls a right good watering at reduced levels ,gave them all 10ml A+B atami base nutrition & 15ml Bloom Stimulator all to 15 Litres water.

Well ill leave you with a group pic of the girls in there nice fresh clean jungle all best and stay safe Sweet Seeder's. :yinyang::skin_up:

gallery_49400_3890_162181.jpg

• Like 3

Guest nelly123

WoW some fat stuff going on in here man, loving thm pics top notch man top notch, all the best and stay safe fella. Nelly :skin_up:

Guest La Viva Sativa

WoW some fat stuff going on in here man, loving thm pics top notch man top notch, all the best and stay safe fella. Nelly :skin_up:

Thanx nelly cant wait till harvest the smells are driving me mad lol then i look at me jars and im like hurry the fook up lol.

thanx for popin in buddy stay safe and happy growing :yinyang::skin_up:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Wow mate!

Great forest :yep: Very much impressive :yes:

Sweet regards,

tommy

Thanx tommy Buddy,They are looking ace bro hats off to you and and sweet seeds buddy the girls have been a pleasure to grow and if they smoke half as good as they look ill be happy as a pig in sheet as they say all best mate and stay safe.

• Like 1

Guest La Viva Sativa

Chapter 8- The journey to a Sweet harvest Begin's "The Flush"

Day 50 Flower-The Begining of the End......

Evening 420er's,Well The jars and looking empty and i had wee look at some the girl while i was gonna feed them and had a good look at Green Poison © and she is almost done had a look under the scope and im seeing some amber trichs and milky ones not quite 50/50 that i like but i decided needs must and by the time the flush is done which will be next sunday as i started tonight with her usually like around 10 days flush but ive been feeding light for a week so a really good flush each night should get rid of any nasty chems and give me some pukka early smoke so she got a good flush of 4 litres non phed plain water bit excerssive but the flush is only gonna be a week so better more than little way i see it.She smells amazing hard to describe shes like a fruity dep musky smell aint my biggest yielder by far but loads solid lil nugs and will keep me topped up till more are harvested.

Green Poison ©-The journey Nears the end sweet girl you are.

gallery_49400_3890_126826.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_150192.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_52973.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_134379.jpg

The trichs-Some Amber ,Some Milky & Some Clear hopefully be around 50/50 by next sunday.

gallery_49400_3890_223054.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_163964.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_49398.jpg

Group pic Day 50 Flower.

gallery_49400_3890_77781.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_125112.jpg

all best and stay safe 420er's. :yinyang::skin_up:

Edited by La Viva Sativa
  • Like 3