This ere Monkey gone coco for some Sweet Seeds.

Guest Viva

Guest La Viva Sativa

Top work mate. No doubt they will be some Sweet Seeds hash shots at a later date. :D

Enjoy :yinyang:

There no doubt about that Buddy cant wait to get my trophy full sweet bud and sweet hash.

stay safe and happy growing buddy. :yinyang:

Well deserved mate, enjoy your prizes, and your plants are looking pretty good too. :guitar:

:skin_up:

Oh il be enjoying them no doubt about that gonna go pic some ice and a bucket the morrow. :yinyang:

Great choice of prizes mate. Top work throughout so far.

And there's MORE to come.

Cheers :yinyang:

Thanx Hip buddy ill try keep it going to the end but in fairness the girls are plyin a big part really vigorious and easy to grow so far.

all best and stay safe. :yinyang:

if carlsberg did grow diaries ...

they be Sweet as........

cheers vince all best bro and stay safe. :yinyang:

You will have lots of proper stoned times after using those bags mate as they make some quality hash. :wub:

The 25 bag is a right pain to empty taking so long but the product from that bag really is the ultimate, a good tip though is to only use a wooden spoon for mixing as gentle mixing is the way you get the finest quality. :yep:

Mine are only the 1 gallon bags and to be honest with you they are really too small not to mention the major problem in finding a bucket to fit! lol, your 5 gallon ones are the best ones to have being able to do much more at a time and easy to get a 5 gallon bucket anywhere.

Stock up on the ice mate as you are going to get through a few bags in the future, also a very nice bonus you have now with every harvest! You will be surprised how much you get out of every grow and not to forget this was previously just rubbish that was disposed of.

Nice camera too, looking forward to the eye candy! :photo:

All the best mate, my vote went to the right man.

Guest La Viva Sativa

You will have lots of proper stoned times after using those bags mate as they make some quality hash. :wub:

The 25 bag is a right pain to empty taking so long but the product from that bag really is the ultimate, a good tip though is to only use a wooden spoon for mixing as gentle mixing is the way you get the finest quality. :yep:

Mine are only the 1 gallon bags and to be honest with you they are really too small not to mention the major problem in finding a bucket to fit! lol, your 5 gallon ones are the best ones to have being able to do much more at a time and easy to get a 5 gallon bucket anywhere.

Stock up on the ice mate as you are going to get through a few bags in the future, also a very nice bonus you have now with every harvest! You will be surprised how much you get out of every grow and not to forget this was previously just rubbish that was disposed of.

Nice camera too, looking forward to the eye candy! :photo:

All the best mate, my vote went to the right man.

Hey Buddy, Yeah cant wait to get them wet and make some Sweet seed hash for the end of the diary smoke reports and stuff,Just need to go out and get a 5 gallon bucket and some ice the morrow to try em out as there trim in the freezer. :skin_up::stoned:

been Messing wi the cam still trying get some close pics and cam seems not bad after only having a little play about with it all best and thanks fvor the vote that got me these cracking prizes. :yinyang:

Mmmmmm....... :stoned:

gallery_49400_3769_27565.jpg

• Like 5

Grower of The Month November....Prizes have Landed :guitar::yahoo: .

Well Guys My Prizes have landed and have to take my hat off to tommy & Sweet Seeds the prize Bundle is awesome and my pride and joy of them all is my trophy I had a cheeser on my face since i opened it and is now sitting pride and place on my fire place, along with the trophy were my Chosen Prize from the sweet seeds shop were my 5 gallon 8 bag BubbleBag set ,stickers,lighters(My brother taxed 1 already lol) and also there were 3 Bubble hash pressing screens and a T-Shirt.I also recieved the rest of my prize in cash and went out and bought my sell a New Panasonic Tz8 lummix camera so looking foward to having a mess around with that.

Just like to say thanx to sweet seeds ,Tommy & Joolz & the uk420 crew and last but definatley not least my fellow uk420er's.

The Trophy & Prizes.

gallery_49400_3890_3101.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_43533.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_126897.jpg

well that it for now 420er's see ya in a bit once ive played about wi ma new cam. :)

Hi La Viva Sativa!!

Thank you my friend! You deserved it all :smokin: Enjoy it :stoned:

Now with a new camera and all... it's going to be even more interesting around here. Your plants are doing great, it'a an amazing jungle of bud you've got there, keep it up.

Sweet smokes!!

Great news man and thoroughly deserved at that.

I know yer gonna put them bags to some serious use,as ya say be nice to see hash n bud end grow products!

Keep up the skills man,till next time ........B.

Almost forgot to add comment bout the ladies!They`re really comin on now,looking lush mate n it wont be long before those buds swell to become one!

Cam looks sweet n i`m sure you`ll be posting top drawer piccies soon.ATB.......B,again heh heh!

Edited by bibs64

Guest La Viva Sativa

Chapter 7 - Bring On the Buds.......

Day 26 Flower-Just a Quickie.....[/b]

Evening 420er's,Well gave the girls a feed tonight but i dropped the feed to 1ml litre A+B Atami Base Feed,1ml litre Atami Bloom stimulator& 0.5ml a litre Coco Boosteri reduced the feed as a couple them looked a lil dark and and none them looking pale either so wont harm the others eitherph was 6.0.its just a quickie update as im knacked and got shit loads to do b4 a have to get up for work in the morning so ill leave you with a couple pics as i couldnt resist having a play about wi the new cam defo far superior than my old one and i still dont know all the ins and outs of the new cam just a few shots of Green poison A.

Good night and stay safe 420er's.

gallery_49400_3890_12166.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_78085.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_205397.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_167063.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_144545.jpg

• Like 2

Guest La Viva Sativa

Congradulations La Viva loving the mask... or is it ? ? lol nice bit of keif there, ladies look magic as always.

:yinyang:

lol lmao off is it a mask...thanx speed buddy. :yinyang:

Hey LVS,

Congrats mate, great diary, loving that keif you have there!

Bonga :bong:

thanx bong the keif was ace all gone now. goodnight and stay safe. :yinyang:

Great news man and thoroughly deserved at that.

I know yer gonna put them bags to some serious use,as ya say be nice to see hash n bud end grow products!

Keep up the skills man,till next time ........B.

Almost forgot to add comment bout the ladies!They`re really comin on now,looking lush mate n it wont be long before those buds swell to become one!

Cam looks sweet n i`m sure you`ll be posting top drawer piccies soon.ATB.......B,again heh heh!

lol yeah already loving the cam and i dont even know hopw it works yet but still takes way nicer pics than my old one.

cheers for kind words buddy and stay safe. :yinyang:

Guest La Viva Sativa

well done on your prize mate top looking plants well deserved

atb C

thanx buddy, cant wait to get em bags wet and get some hash pics up.

goodnight chem buddy and stay safe. :yinyang: