This ere Monkey gone coco for some Sweet Seeds.

Guest Viva

Guest La Viva Sativa

Chapter 7-Bring on The Fruits......

Day 20 Flower-Stretch almost completly Finished :yahoo: ......

Morning 420er's, Well was giving the girls a good watering last night and was checking them over and there is some really lovly looking girls and the smells from them are awesome and thought to ma sell that there bount to be a couple keepers and i would be gutted if i harvested all them and never kept any that were awesome so in the spirit of Sweet seeds and uk420 i deceded to clone all my sweet seed vars just incase so i took the last of my jiffys and and some sandwich bags and cloned them all taking the last of the trimming the girls needed as my cuts using same method in previous post but using bags instead as my Mom/Clone/seedlin cab is packed at the mo..I also gave them a feed of some liquid silicon aswell to make the stems alot stronger to hold the lovely sweet seed fruits.

Feed.

27ml A+B Atami Coco Base Feed.

15ml liquid silicon.

10ml Atami Coco Booster

10ml Atami Bloom Stimulator

5ml ph down to bring ph back to 6.0 as liquid silicon takes it way up usually dont need any ph Down.

All to 15 litres water.

The Clones.

gallery_49400_3890_28972.jpg

Mom/Clone/Seedlin Tent.

gallery_49400_3890_92579.jpg

Girls After there Final Haircut.

gallery_49400_3890_204542.jpg

The canopy.

gallery_49400_3890_138437.jpg

Some Flowers.

Green Poison©.

gallery_49400_3890_172623.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_46371.jpg

Psicodelica ©.

gallery_49400_3890_138733.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_30696.jpg

Well that it for now 420er's have a nice weekend and dont get to wrecked lol ill be back at weekensd some point with a few flower pics of all the girls and hopefully finished heights after the stretch of all the girls so from viva have a happy New year and stay safe 420er's. :yinyang::skin_up:

Edited by La Viva Sativa
  • Like 3

Guest La Viva Sativa

looking spot on in the tree tops buddy.

Cheers Buddy ,Really looking foward to seeing yours kick off mate ill be there every step so from Viva good luck in your journey in 2012 & Have a happy New Year. :yinyang::skin_up:

• Like 1

Guest La Viva Sativa

Mate that canopy looks rammed, as ya say now bring on the buds.

Hope ya well man....

Hey Blazer buddy,Yeah man doing good hope u and family are well ,I Have to say its Defo the best Canopy i Ever had specially with all the diff vars and Phenos so im well chuffed about that and its also pretty rammed as you say just need the girls to do there thing Now.

Cheers for stopping by and all best for 2012 to you and your family stay safe and happy growing buddy. :yinyang::skin_up:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Mint diary mate! that canopy is as level as its gonna get i rekon.. amazing work fella :yep:

Hey Buddy,Yeah you could be right on day 20 now so cant be much stretch left as the S.A.D's and Green Poison have finished couple psicodelicas were still stretchin a lil but they are almost done aswell and are the tallest girls.

Stay safe and have a Melted new year Bro. :yinyang::skin_up::stoned:

• Like 1

Guest La Viva Sativa

That canopy is going to look an awesome sight in the coming weeks, Nice budlets already for their age. :yep:

Good stuff.

Cheers Amnesia Buddy,I cant wait buddy this wen it starts to get a lil more exciting well it does for taking pics anyway lol,yeah there a couple quick starters in there some the others look like they be longer flowerer's but they 2 seem quick so far considering the supercroppin they have all had as you will prob see the knuckles in the pics they aint doing to bad .

Have a good un Bro and stay safe. :yinyang::skin_up:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Hi mate!

Excellent work ;) That's a perfectly levelled canopy :yep:

Keep it up, sweet regards!!

tommy

cheers Tommy,Its took some effort lol hopefully the stretch is finished When a check on them later as it was alomost done bar a little stretch left on couple the psicodfelicas specially C as she had really thin leaves and looks a lil more sativa than the other 2.

Thanx for stopping by and have a safe and happy New year. :yinyang:

Beautiful La Viva .Time doesn't be long going . All look really healthy :guitar:

Thanx silc buddy yeah time flys by wen you having fun and has been loads fun so far with these girls.

Have a safe and prosporis New year. :yinyang::skin_up:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Just been catching up man... :spliff:

Pure and simply put m8, Skills & Style 4sure :notworthy:

Really enjoying this diary man :yep:

Peace&HappyNewYear fella :hippy:

Thanx Bong Buddy,Hope Ya had a good un was pretty mashed here lol,yeah same here a love all the diff styles and approches to the Diary's and have a few i like to read alot and yours defo onbe them to hope you have a fruitfull New year stay safe and happy growing buddy. :yinyang::skin_up:

Just caught up with this man,you must be pleased so far,looks like you`ve ticked all the boxes eh?

Next couple of weeks should see some serious bud growth,looking forward to seeing it!

Sound move taking the cuts,with such strong gens,your more than likely gain a keeper or two!

Keep up the good work mate and all the best for the coming year......HNY......B.