This ere Monkey gone coco for some Sweet Seeds.

Guest Viva

Its been a while since i've been in, looking fantastic mate and i love your level canopy putting mine to shame :blushing:

Nice to see the flowers coming through now.

Hope you and everyone in the La Viva Sativa household are enjoying the holidays. :santa:

Guest Jibbajabba

Ey up viva mate, not been in here for a while but what a cracking diary man! very well organised with some belting pics man, very impressed man, wicked canopy to bro!

see ya round mate!!

Guest La Viva Sativa

Its been a while since i've been in, looking fantastic mate and i love your level canopy putting mine to shame :blushing:

Nice to see the flowers coming through now.

Hope you and everyone in the La Viva Sativa household are enjoying the holidays. :santa:

Nothing is a shame in your groom buddy top class growing skills you have and once you put the fear of fookin them up behind you and masterthe art of supercroppin you wont look back its piece piss infact my next grow im gonna just supercrop in veg and the stretch as i do love lst but its fidgety and pain arse tieing and un tieing were as in SC you only need your 2 fingers the thing is with a single strain grow its easy as to keep it level or even 2 its pretty simple if from cuts you know but wen you got 8 diff vars and numerious pheno's and also some cuts it makes it tricky and you need alot luck aswell as they all gonn stretch different and some for longer so you dont wanna be supercroppin the shorter vars to much as they get swamped by the stretchy ones i have a few that have slowed right down so now my aim is to keep them all same height as they ones hopefully stretch should be done in a few days time.

Family well happy so all is good round here hope the Amnesia household had a belting crimbo and best of luck for the year ahead. :yinyang::skin_up:

Ey up viva mate, not been in here for a while but what a cracking diary man! very well organised with some belting pics man, very impressed man, wicked canopy to bro!

see ya round mate!!

Thanks jabba buddy, pop in any time more than welcome hope you and the rest the jabbas had a great crimbo and thanx once again for the kind words bro. :yinyang::skin_up:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Chapter 6 - Stretch,Canopy,Support.

Day 17 Flower-Final Trim,Branch Support & Feed Change.

Evening 420er's.Well was busy night for viva i thought fook it lets get this done as we now on Day 17 of the stretch and its started slow right down only a couple them are still stretching but nothing Drasticand easy manageable so i gave the girtls there final trim and also added in some liquid silicon to toughen up the Branches @ 1ml/litre and gave the girls a right good soak with 10-20% run off. I then took the Garden wire and supported all the main shoots and leading shoots mostly all done bar a few i was knacked so ill get rest later in the week.Im hoping the stretch finishe's soon as the canopy is almost level as a Bead with the Bubbles Glued in the centre lol.All the girls are looking ace apart from the Black jack as it looks a scrawny lil bitch who probly wanted way more veg time but ill get a smoke from here hopefully shes a cracking smoke.

Feed.

27ml A+B Atami Base Feed.

10ml Atami Coco Booster.

10ml Atami Bloom Stimulator.

15ml Liquid Silicon.

& Some Ph Down to bring the ph back in check to 6.0 from using the liquid silicon as it takes it sky High all were to 15litres water at room temp.

Green Poison.(A).

gallery_49400_3890_119721.jpg

Green Poison(B).

gallery_49400_3890_131877.jpg

Green Poison©.

gallery_49400_3890_16012.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_191195.jpg

S.A.D(A).

gallery_49400_3890_113631.jpg

S.A.D(B).

gallery_49400_3890_172803.jpg

S.A.D©.

gallery_49400_3890_148453.jpg

Psicodelica(A).

gallery_49400_3890_126704.jpg

Psicodelica(B).

gallery_49400_3890_170020.jpg

Psicodelica©.

gallery_49400_3890_65902.jpg

Blackjack.

gallery_49400_3890_164962.jpg

Canopy.

gallery_49400_3890_105705.jpg

Well that it for now so until the next update stay safe and happy growing 420er's. :yinyang::skin_up:

• Like 2

Guest La Viva Sativa

The leaves on that blackjack look lush mate, they all look good, BJ is a really lovely smoke, real nice in cookies too :eat::mmmmmmm:

atb mate

Hey Ratty buddy, yeah The BJ looks plenty healthy enough just aint so bushy as the others but i heard Black jack like a good veg so mybe she wanted a lil more veg but im sure ill get plenty enough to sample her cheers for popin in and i might just have to try some bj cookies now that you mentioned it lol

stay safe and happy growing buddy. :yinyang::skin_up:

Morning Viva :D

Some really strong healthy girls on display love how thick the stem and branches look , will carry some serious weight on them :yes:

Canopy looks spot on level aswell top stuff !

Carry on with the show :D

FG :v:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Morning Viva :D

Some really strong healthy girls on display love how thick the stem and branches look , will carry some serious weight on them :yes:

Canopy looks spot on level aswell top stuff !

Carry on with the show :D

Cheers G buddy,Hope you and the Family had nice crimbo.Yeah I have to say the vigor of the girls is awesome and so far so good.

stay safe and happy growing buddy. :yinyang::skin_up:

Had a good one thanks mate hope yours was blinding too :yep:

Yes the vigour of these are impressive have grown a couple of the SS vars my self and i dont norm touch fems but if i were to advise anybody looking fem seed then i would refere these guys .

Not growing anymore buddy just have to watch you lot in action for a while although i have something up one`s sleeve :wink:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Had a good one thanks mate hope yours was blinding too :yep:

Yes the vigour of these are impressive have grown a couple of the SS vars my self and i dont norm touch fems but if i were to advise anybody looking fem seed then i would refere these guys .

Not growing anymore buddy just have to watch you lot in action for a while although i have something up one`s sleeve :wink:

Nice one buddy , Yeah the kids were happy and loads food and was a lil mashed lol so all in all a good day, Oh yeah i remember reading your Diary sayin you were packing up and moving grow long as you got jars full im sure you be sound till you back up and running again.

All the best and hope all is good in the New year for you. :yinyang::skin_up:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Ladies look great LVS nice growing!

:yep:

What do you expect to yeild here?

Cheers 12, Well they under a kw and canopy is pretty packed so to be honest anything over 30oz id be well chuffed but my target is 32oz ie 16 plants at 2oz a piece in 6.5litre pots. Fingers crossed i get some tasty smoke then wat ever i get i get but i like to have a realistic Target so 32oz. :yinyang:

• Like 2

Guest La Viva Sativa

Love the last pic La Viva, can really see how even the canopy is, great work mate and keep it green :hippy:

Thanx serpent buddy has been alot fun trying keep the canopy so even but the stretch is almost done we are now 19 days in and has slowed right down so hopefully im gonna get a fruitfull canopy for the efforts.

cheers for stoping by buddy stay safe and happy growing. :yinyang::skin_up: