This ere Monkey gone coco for some Sweet Seeds.

Guest Viva

Guest La Viva Sativa

Hi La Viva Sativa!!

All loogking good :yep:

Listen mate, please chack you PMs, I've been trying to contact since 5 days ago so we can send you the prize and for some reason I think the messages are not getting to you, or at least I don't get any answer, so it could be that you are answering me and it's me who's not getting the PMs you send me.

Can read my PMs?

Thanks my friend, we'll keep in touch! ;)

tommy

Hey tommy Merry Xmas,I only had the 1 pm from you sayin that you had ordered them aint had any other pms,ill try pm you let me know back if you recieve it.

• Like 1

Guest La Viva Sativa

Hey 'sup Viva, Hope u & ur's are having a nice crimbo m8.

Gotta say i'm really enjoying your pic's man & the gal's, well, they are in more than capable hands 4sure by the look's of them :yep:

Have a great New Year buddy :yes:

peace :hippy:

Cheers Bongmonkee buddy, To be honest the sweet seeds vars seem to grow themselves very vigorious hopefully get some top smoke from the gals in a few weeks time.

All the best and have good new year bro. :yinyang::skin_up:

• Like 1

Hey tommy Merry Xmas,I only had the 1 pm from you sayin that you had ordered them aint had any other pms,ill try pm you let me know back if you recieve it.

Hi mate!!! Merry christmas to you to my friend!!

Yes, I sent you a couple of PMs in the last few days and after all it seems that for some reason they are not getting to you. Maybe you have something in your options that only allows some members to send you PMs, like members from your "buddy" list. But now I'm on your buddy list so I hope you received my PM that I've just sent you.

Did you?

If so, we'll speak by PM ;)

Keep up the good work and sweet smokes!! :yep:

tommy

Guest La Viva Sativa

top work you doing there!

to me one of the best diaries ever...

Thanx for your very kind comments means alot buddy,hope you and your familyt had a great crimbo all the best buddy. :yinyang::skin_up:

Hi mate!!! Merry christmas to you to my friend!!

Yes, I sent you a couple of PMs in the last few days and after all it seems that for some reason they are not getting to you. Maybe you have something in your options that only allows some members to send you PMs, like members from your "buddy" list. But now I'm on your buddy list so I hope you received my PM that I've just sent you.

Did you?

If so, we'll speak by PM ;)

Keep up the good work and sweet smokes!! :yep:

tommy

Dunno what happened buddy ive never had it set for nbuddys only as ive had plenty pm's wi you b4 must be a gliche in the system as the site has been plyin a lil but pm sent mate and seems its working now.

all the best mate have a good un. :yinyang:

Looking well tidy and even good work :):bong:

Thanks Ska i try ma best but having jars full dont help much lol, all best and hope ya had a nice Xmas. :yinyang:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Chapter 6- Stretch,Canopy,support.

Day 16 Flower-Feed Change & Flowers.

Evening 420er's. Well has only been a couple Days but the flowers have started to appear more each day and defo tell some are a little more advanced so far just by looking at the pics.The girls are looking pretty welll some looking a lil Dark and none really hungray so dropped feed to 25ml A+B Base feed,coco Booster 10ml & Have introduced the Atami Bloom Stimulator at 10ml all to 15 litres water(The Coco Booster and Bloom stimulator ratios are: 0.1-0.5ml CB/litre & 0.5ml-1ml /litre BS but i just use 10ml of each some were in the middle and easy for making up Feed.). You will notice the left hand side canopy about 1-2 " Shorter as the GP© and one of the S.A.D's have slowed right down in the stretch but few the others still stretching abit so i will supercrop them to keep them roughly same Height as the smaller ones and keep the canopy more even but im pretty happy so far , any info on how long the Psicodelicas stretch for? be helpfull but ill just plod along.

Green Poison(A).

gallery_49400_3890_111448.jpg

Green Poison(B).

gallery_49400_3890_109236.jpg

Green Poison©.

gallery_49400_3890_95578.jpg

S.A.D(A).

gallery_49400_3890_7971.jpg

S.A.D(B).

gallery_49400_3890_42653.jpg

S.A.D©.

gallery_49400_3890_67104.jpg

Psicodelica(A).

gallery_49400_3890_60443.jpg

Psicodelica(B).

gallery_49400_3890_72989.jpg

Psicodelica©.

gallery_49400_3890_121322.jpg

Blackjack.

gallery_49400_3890_80054.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_139329.jpg

Well have a safe and mashed night peeps,Goodnight God Bless :yinyang::skin_up:

Edited by La Viva Sativa
  • Like 1

Guest La Viva Sativa

Lost for words!

Fantastic growing viva.

Thanx atomic buddy hope you and family had nice crimbo,Honestly appreciate all these comments but tbf keeping things simple and having everything dialed in and setup proper and also having decent genetics the plants grow there sell cant wait to get see these girls in full Bloom as to Date its been my best grow so far so fingers crossed for Budifull New year.

Stay safe and happy growing Buddy. :yinyang::skin_up:

• Like 1

Guest La Viva Sativa

sorry I havent commented in a while, It takes a week to buffer all the images.

astounding diary man, lovely shots.

GC

lol GC,Yeah the pics take up a fair whack of my Diary but a wouldnt have it any other way tbf, hope you and family had a nice crimbo.

thanx again an stay safe bro :yinyang::skin_up:

sorry I havent commented in a while, It takes a week to buffer all the images.

astounding diary man, lovely shots.

GC

lol GC,Yeah the pics take up a fair whack of my Diary but a wouldnt have it any other way tbf, hope you and family had a nice crimbo.

thanx again an stay safe bro :yinyang::skin_up:

we did, thank you.

I hope yours was great too, and that your new year is memorable.

GC