This ere Monkey gone coco for some Sweet Seeds.

Guest Viva

Guest La Viva Sativa

Is ten days the LATEST that you have done this LVS?

Looking good man. :yinyang:

Cheers :smokin:

Hey hip buddy,Na man my last crop i done it around 21 days wen the stretch was done & was a lil lazy lazy lol, usually do it at end week 2 tho as the stretch is starting to come to end btween 14-21 days depending on vars but wi crimbo and shit at the weekend they would prob be needing a trim but wouldnt have time so done it a lil earlier but defo helps get all your buddage at the top the canopy were all the light is rather than the plant waste all its energy on loads scraggly popcorn buds at the bottom also makes it so much easier come crop time for trimming.

Thanks for stopping by bro. :yinyang::skin_up:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Chapter 6 - Trimming,Clones,Support.

Day 12 Flower- Supporting My Girls.

Evening 420er's, Well was giving the girls a good drench with there usual mix( 1.75ml per litre Base Feed A+B,0.5ml Atami coco Booster per litre),When i thought i better start getting the stakes in for some support as the lights high enough now and once the stretch is complete ill start Supporting the main shoots with some garden twist wire(Awesome stuff) to stop the buds falling over(if they get that big lol) in a few weeks time as i like to get them sorted so after the stretch has finished ill support the branches gradully over a week fook doing it all in one shift lol.I have been supercropping a few of the girls as they were stretching above the rest the shoots so the canopy all back level again for another day :unsure.

Enviro & Feed update.

Lamp Height From canopy : 8''s

Temps lights on 26-27.C & 21-22.C lights off.

R/H : lights on 50-55% & lights out 60-65%

Feed : 1.75ml Atami Base Feed per litre & 0.5ml Atami Coco booster per litre.

Feed cycle: 1-2 days about 1.5 litres each on average will probly start feeding Daily Tho. Feed to 10-20% Run off.

Canopy Day 12 Flower.

gallery_49400_3890_10428.jpg

Lamp Distance From Canopy.

gallery_49400_3890_288507.jpg

Some early support.

gallery_49400_3890_16784.jpg

Wel that it for now be back on saturday with some Trich pics and Height Updates. Goodnight stay safe and god bless :yinyang::skin_up:

Edited by La Viva Sativa
  • Like 1

Guest La Viva Sativa

hehe getting them supports in early eh? been here before eh? lol

looking sweet LVS

atb bill

Cheers Bill,Yeah buddy nothing worse wen ya take them out to water and a Branch keels over and snaps :doh: so now a get them in early and will start supporting the Branches once the stretch is just about done.

Cheers for popin in buddy stay safe :yinyang::skin_up:

Great stuff mate, really nice to have you back on here mate, I know why you was away for a while but it sure is nice to have you kicking around sharing all your knowledge

Hope you have a great Xmas mate

Gunner

Guest Poacher

All as faultless and informative as ever bro, I'm still loving how level that canopy is with all those different vars!

all the best, hope your cool :yinyang:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Great stuff mate, really nice to have you back on here mate, I know why you was away for a while but it sure is nice to have you kicking around sharing all your knowledge

Hope you have a great Xmas mate

Gunner

heers Gunner Buddy,Im glad to be back bro aingt the same growing some were else or smoking your mates weed that he grew cause wi ma mates i know it aint gonna be like how a want it.

Hope you and the gunner family have a great crimbo all best and stay safe . :yinyang::skin_up:

All as faultless and informative as ever bro, I'm still loving how level that canopy is with all those different vars!

all the best, hope your cool :yinyang:

Hey Poach,cheers for kind words bro yeah im surprised ma self considering there is 8 diff vars,some seeds, some cuts and numerious phenos am well chuffed but if it looks like that after 21 days then ill be even more chuffed.

Hope you and the Poachers have a great crimbo mate and may all your wishes come true. :yinyang:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Chapter 6 - Trimming,Stretch,Support.

Day 14 Flower-Ho Ho Ho.......

Evening 420er's, Well Mr Claus came a lil bit early and dropped Viva a new lil gadget for Xmas a Nice lil Usb Microscope as i have a few reg seeds in the Mom/seedlin/Clone and thought be easier to sex them with the scope as you get a nice display on your laptop and can also take pics with it and has a handy led backlight to get some nice close up pics it is a lil hard to keep steady but im gonna rig something up to take better macro pics but defo a nice lil crimbo gift.The girls are starting to bud up a lil now some more than others as you will see in the pics a couple the Green poison are a lil more advanced than most the others.The canopy is really level at the mo and and all are stretching together at the moment so havent supercropped and them again so a can get a little height into them. Temps are 26.C lights on and 22.C lights off,Rh is 55% lights on and 65% lights off,They are still on same feed at 1.75ml per litre base feed and 0.5ml per litre coco booster.The stretch has started to slow down a lil so hopefully they start putting all there energy into budding now.

Viva's Crimbo gift.

gallery_49400_3981_52372.jpg

Green poison.

gallery_49400_3890_61087.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_83310.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_49346.jpg

S.A.D.

gallery_49400_3890_58133.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_92554.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_22848.jpg

Psicodelica.

gallery_49400_3890_16994.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_104728.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_17133.jpg

Blackjack.

gallery_49400_3890_91297.jpg

Canopy Day 14 Flower.

gallery_49400_3890_169627.jpg

Random Macro's.

gallery_49400_3890_131114.jpg

post-49400-0-83184800-1324764130_thumb.jpgpost-49400-0-21035800-1324764142_thumb.jpgpost-49400-0-74744000-1324764155_thumb.jpg

Well that all for now 420er's merry Xmas and a hope all yer wished come true stay safe and goodnight. :yinyang::skin_up:

• Like 3

top monkey business there viva!!

i have some blues clones ready to go into veg next week, but seeing your GP reminded me of mine and i think i will be lining them up for the following grow...or maybe Ice cool.... maybe some of my other bean stash... oh the dilemas of a chairman!!

hopeing for a data logger from the chairwoman for crimbo!!

atb viva....happy christms!

chair...

e2a.. when you work out how to keep that USB scope steady, let me know, i have the same one and its driving me nuts! its a great piece of kit though.

Edited by Chairman O The Bored

Guest La Viva Sativa

top monkey business there viva!!

i have some blues clones ready to go into veg next week, but seeing your GP reminded me of mine and i think i will be lining them up for the following grow...or maybe Ice cool.... maybe some of my other bean stash... oh the dilemas of a chairman!!

hopeing for a data logger from the chairwoman for crimbo!!

atb viva....happy christms!

chair...

e2a.. when you work out how to keep that USB scope steady, let me know, i have the same one and its driving me nuts! its a great piece of kit though.

hey Chairman Merry Xmas buddy,yeah im just tryin make summin up that i can use as a holder over the buds so that i dont move the scope,ill give you a shout if it works out.

god bless and stay safe dude. :yinyang::skin_up:

Hey 'sup Viva, Hope u & ur's are having a nice crimbo m8.

Gotta say i'm really enjoying your pic's man & the gal's, well, they are in more than capable hands 4sure by the look's of them :yep:

Have a great New Year buddy :yes:

peace :hippy:

Hi La Viva Sativa!!

All loogking good :yep:

Listen mate, please chack you PMs, I've been trying to contact since 5 days ago so we can send you the prize and for some reason I think the messages are not getting to you, or at least I don't get any answer, so it could be that you are answering me and it's me who's not getting the PMs you send me.

Can read my PMs?

Thanks my friend, we'll keep in touch! ;)

tommy