This ere Monkey gone coco for some Sweet Seeds.

Guest Viva

Guest La Viva Sativa

1st class mate couldnt do any better myself lol

viva sweet seeds the one :smokin:

good info and pics

Cheers squeak buddy lets hope thefruits are as nice as the plants.

stay safe and happy growing buddy. :yinyang::skin_up:

Hey 'sup Viva. Just been catchin up. man!!!! the canopy looks cool, infact at first glance i thought you'd put a scrog net down. lol funkin weed man lol . Room looks rammed, can't wait to see it all bud-up man.

peace :hippy:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Hey 'sup Viva. Just been catchin up. man!!!! the canopy looks cool, infact at first glance i thought you'd put a scrog net down. lol funkin weed man lol . Room looks rammed, can't wait to see it all bud-up man.

peace :hippy:

lol man thought same wen looked at pic but i knew i didnt lol

yeah room pretty packed full,only way i know how.

same here bring on the fruits. :yinyang::skin_up:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Chapter 5- Stretch,Canopy, Supercropping

Day 8 Flower- Week 1 of stretch complete.....

Evening 420er's,Well girls are coming along nicely and i hasve managed to sort the temps i have re routed my intake duct to bring in warmer air so now i aint using the Rad as much lights on only if it dips below 24.C usuallu late during the night it comes on a couple times, so lights on temps are 25-26.C and lights off 21-22.C R/h is 50% lights on and off.so the purpling seems to be disapearing thank god.The feed is still the same at 1.75 ml per litre/ec 1.1 and ph 6.0 and they all looking a lil paler now as i dont like them dark green so wil keep it at the current ec until they show hunger more i have dropped the Root Ex now so they just on Base Feed and Some Coco booster which will be dropped in couple weeks then The Bloom stim will be introduced.I have been supercroppin to keep the canopy as level as possible but i think ill let them stretch there legs a bit more and only supercrop any rogue shoot.I also gave them a lil trim underneath as it was doing my head in watering them as the leaves and small shoots get in the way so i have trimmed some of it away but only small amount.I have to say there is some really lovely looking plant the vigor of them is awesome and have been very easy to grow so far long may it continue.

Psicodelica's.

gallery_49400_3890_37072.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_129717.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_81275.jpg

S.A.D's.

gallery_49400_3890_58856.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_1458.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_131384.jpg

Green Poison's.

gallery_49400_3890_35807.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_145742.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_19806.jpg

Blackjack.

gallery_49400_3890_471.jpg

The Canopy Day 8 Flower.

gallery_49400_3890_49112.jpg

Well that it for the first week hope it keeps going as smooth as it has so far all best and stay safe 420er's. :yinyang::skin_up:

• Like 2

Guest La Viva Sativa

That canopy is mad level, top growing pal :smokin:

cheers buddy, lets hope it stays like that till the end the stretch ill do my best wi the supercroppin to keep it like that as it makes things so much easier if they all same height.

stay safe and happy growing buddy. :yinyang::skin_up:

Guest La Viva Sativa

I agree with mbegitaes, thats one impressively level canopy bro, you have got bloody good gardening skills

:notworthy:

all the best mucker :yinyang:

Thanks buddy i try ma best bro dont always turn out perfect but im a stoner like the rest so lil hiccups are allowed lol,I think ive got a canopy ocd lol its my main priority wen in stretch to try keep it level as i can but so far so good thanks for the kind words bro stay safe nad happy growing.

Guest La Viva Sativa

That is an awesomely level canopy... but let's see how level it is after five weeks of flower lol

cheers Dave, id settle for 3 weeks flower as thats wen the stretch is over and the budage begins.

cheers for stopping by bro. :skin_up:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Lovely plants, and I have to agree with the rest, lovely level canopy, will it stay they way :)

Bonga :bong:

Cheers Bongman,Well its my challenge every grow to keep it as level as possible and so far considering i have 8 Diff vars and 5 from seed am pretty chuffed but like ya said i need it level in roughly 10 days time and that is gonna be a challenge.

cheers for stopping by and happy growing buddy. :yinyang::skin_up:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Chapter 6- Trimming Clones.

Day 10 Flower- oh the joys....

Evening 420 er's, Well its day 10 flower now and was watering the girls and thought fook it im gonna give them a trim and take some cuts as it was doing me head in watering them wi all the scrappy lower foilage in the way so i trimmed the bottom third of the plants away and took the cuts a fancied taking . The girls are all on same feed 1.75ml/per litre base feed and 0.5ml per litre atami coco booster PH 6.0, the H&G Root ex is had its time now its time for the roots to produce the budage.

Well that all for now ill leave you with some pics stay safe and happy growing 420er's. :yinyang::skin_up:

Before Trim.(Just to show you how much ive took off)

gallery_49400_3890_56111.jpg

After Trim.

gallery_49400_3890_98379.jpg

The Trimming.

gallery_49400_3890_104546.jpg

The Cuts.(Bag & Pot Method by Ot1 & owderb.)

gallery_49400_3890_30769.jpg

I take no credit for the above method but is the easiest way to Root cuts ive tried and there is little to no effort needed,i use clonex,scalpel,cup water,bags ,pot with some coco soaked in fomulex and root ex. at ph 6.0 and some plant tags and tape. i take my left over shoots that aint making canopy when i trim and place them in some water ,i then trim the cut down to the size i like around 3-4inch then cut off bottom node then cut bottom stem at slight angle , Trim leaves back a lil, dip in the clonex then make hole in coco and place in cut then push the medium around the stem so no air gets in then repeat step place some plant tags in corner pot then i put freezer bag over top the pot then either tape or elastic bag around the bottom to help keep in humidity i then place in corner of tent out direct light keeping the rootzone around 20.C and leave them there for 7 days and dont touch them i then cut a corner the bag off and leave for further 3 days or until i see new growth i then take them out check for roots after 10 days ish all are rooted i then repot into some small pots and hey presto thats my version of the bag and pot cut method.

thnx 420ers stay safe. :yinyang: