This ere Monkey gone coco for some Sweet Seeds.

Guest Viva

Guest La Viva Sativa

Amazing work mate :yep: am loving this diary :)

Thanx buddy appreciate the comments stay safe and best of luck mate. :yinyang::skin_up:

Id say veg em a few more days, nothing worse than harvesting and realising half the pot isn't rooted into..but then again it is lookin pretty full in there and it could get crowded..but id still veg em a bit longer, and focus on the harvesting the top 1/3 of the plant and trim everything below to create room/airflow...shit loads of hard full tops, little popcorn..bobs your uncle :)

whatever choice you make im sure its all gonna result in a lot of sweet sticky bud..lookin forward to see it unravel! :smokin:

Fook it i went 12/12 i reckon supercroppin through the stretch will fill the spaces that remain 12/12 here we go :yahoo: ,cheers for the kind words buddy stay safe and best of luck. :yinyang::skin_up:

Stunning plants and an awesome level canopy!!! I'll hang about for this if u don't mind!!! :guitar:

yeah my aim is for a even and full canopy , thanx for stopping by buddy stay safe and happy growing.

Guest La Viva Sativa

Looking really good dude. Nice work on the level canopy. :yinyang:

Cheers 0sak0,Tell me that once the stretch is finished then a will be a happy lil Ganja Farmer.

cheers for stopping by and happy growing buddy. :yinyang::skin_up:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Chapter 5- Stretch,Canopy,Supercropping.

Day 4 Flower-brrrrrrrrrrrrrr....its a lil Chilli....

Evening 420er's, Well been a lil busy wi crimbo so aint updated in a few days so thought id do a good one(also my jars full so been lazy lol)The Temps have Been a lil chilli of late and my oil rad strugglin to keep temps in a decent range, Lights out 16-18.C and Lights on23-24.C.But they aint effected they seem fine a lil Purpling or Rhubarbing of the stems but nothing serious.I have lowered the feed on them a lil as A couplke them a lil bit dark but is mostly the Green poisons that are darker so they getting 1.5mlperlitre Base feed/per litre,3ml of H&G Root Ex. & 7ml Atami coco Booster all to 15 litres water.I have been supercropping them quite a bit to keep an even canopy and fill out the gaps a lil and they seem to be loving it,The girls are really vigoris plants and stem are nice and chunky prob some the most vigoris ive grown.My mate ct popped up for a visit and has pursuaded me to get my grostar much closer as i had it at around 13" from canopy were it is now 8-9" from canopy but a held back my hand there for ages and there was no heat seem to be helping with canopy temp and will slow there stretch down too.I would be very hard for me to pic a fav now to be fair as they all looking really nice so hats off to sweet seeds for some fine vigorios plants.

Green Poison(A)

gallery_49400_3890_111798.jpg

Green Poison(A) Side View.

gallery_49400_3890_278465.jpg

Green Poison(B).

gallery_49400_3890_83022.jpg

Green Poison(B) Side View.

gallery_49400_3890_101019.jpg

Green Poison©

gallery_49400_3890_86036.jpg

Green Poison© Side View.

gallery_49400_3890_93554.jpg

Green Poison Group pic.

gallery_49400_3890_132119.jpg

Edited by La Viva Sativa

Guest La Viva Sativa

Psicodelica(A).

gallery_49400_3890_29024.jpg

Psicodelica(A) Side View.

gallery_49400_3890_286325.jpg

Psicodelica(B).

gallery_49400_3890_83690.jpg

Psicodelica(B) Side View.

gallery_49400_3890_168550.jpg

Psicodelica©

gallery_49400_3890_135241.jpg

Psicodelica© Side View.

gallery_49400_3890_24653.jpg

Psicodelica group pic.

gallery_49400_3890_23015.jpg

Guest La Viva Sativa

Blackjack.

gallery_49400_3890_101987.jpg

Group pic & Canopy.

gallery_49400_3890_8683.jpg

The prupling/rhurbarbing.

gallery_49400_3890_84713.jpg

The Vigor.

gallery_49400_3890_48307.jpg

Well that about it for now goodnight and godbless,stay safe 420er's. :yinyang:

• Like 1

Guest La Viva Sativa

Mate that canopy shot looks the nuts, gonna be some serious bud in there man.... :skin_up:

cheers uk heres hoping so come the end. :yinyang::skin_up:

Great update viva!

Some really great pics there, and yr plants are looking the nutz fairplay! Its not often i can get them looking that healthy!

Must get around to trying this coco malarky soon! Thinking maybe some autopots...hmmm decisions decisions eh!

I'd wish you luck but i dont think you'll need it!

ATB Dodgee

Guest La Viva Sativa

Chapter: 5 -STretch,canopy & Supercropping.

Day 5 Flower,The End of Week Six, of the Journey So Far.........

Evening 420er's,Well The journey so far has taken us to the end of week 6,The girls aint looking to bad and are fulll of Vigor and growing into some lovely bushes so i thought id leave you with the Weekly Vid.

Goodnight God Bless and stay safe 420er's. :yinyang::skin_up:

Edited by La Viva Sativa
  • Like 1

Guest La Viva Sativa

Looking lovely and healthy mate

ATB in flower :hippy:

Dnb

Thanks buddy am tryin ma best to keep em green lol

Stay safe and happy growing buddy :yinyang::skin_up:

Guest La Viva Sativa

fair play to ya Viva your doing them girls proud. you've done a great job getting that canopy level like that.

Cheers sput buddy,yeah ive been supercroppin them to fook to get them to spread out a lil and to keep them as even as possible.

Stay safe bro and hsappy growing. :yinyang::skin_up: