This ere Monkey gone coco for some Sweet Seeds.

Guest Viva

Guest La Viva Sativa

Chapter 4-Here comes the sun,Pot up to finals.

Day 26 Veg- Final pot up.

Evening 420er's, Just like to start off by sayin thanks to all that have voted in the competition for me and for my fellow sweet seeder's,Well time for some action to start the girls have Been potted up to there 6 litre finals and watered in with 2ml/perlitre base nutes and a couple drops root Ex.Ph 6.0 .The have also been put into the main tent as i cropped my girls today so the tent was cleaned down and they were put in usually i would veg under my 600w M/H but with the cold weather ive just stuck them under the Kw Hps keepin them nice and cosy with temps of 25-26.C lights on and 20-21.C lights off R/H is 55%.This is were the fun starts i Bought a light meter a while back for this comp to run a test to see how much or if any the lamp will lose over a grow also ill berunning a data loger to put up a chart of the temps and R/H.What i have done at the start of this grow is strip the tent yesterday cleaned moved light, and just put back random also have just put the height at roughly 14-15 inches delibertly so that i am now gonna show ya hw important it is to get your light central and also how important getting the light close is below you will see some random readings from the top of the pot levels tomorrow i will adjust all the light position and height and re take readings from the top of the same pots.

Light readings.

gallery_49400_3825_60862.jpg

Gadgets.

gallery_49400_3825_81645.jpg

The girls getting potted up.

gallery_49400_3890_53506.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_108916.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_97369.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_91109.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_114250.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_96511.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_91095.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_111366.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_68127.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_50400.jpg

The girls nice and cosy in there new home.

gallery_49400_3890_147782.jpg

Well that it for now good night and god bless 420er's.

• Like 3

Guest La Viva Sativa

Congrats on the Nomination :yep:

Keep up the Good Work :yinyang:

Cheers Buddy a bit late as the server been fooked buy never the less we back for now. :yinyang::skin_up:

• Like 1

■The Sweet Seeds Grower of the Month - November 2011■

gallery_44939_3146_11326.jpg

★ La Viva Sativa ★

500€ !!

Congratulations for your great work!

Keep it Sweet!

| The Sweet Seeds team |

• Like 1

Guest La Viva Sativa

Cheers guys am truely gobsmacked at the honour of being grower of the month especially with so many other great growers being nominated so i like to say thanks to the other 4 nominees and that hopefully they get there by the end of this wonderfull competition. :yinyang::skin_up:

• Like 1

:toot: Congrat's Viva :toot:

hey it were'nt u that downed the site was it? when u were, er, in the lead, hmmm fishy :D ,,,hahahaha lol, joshin man, u were allways in the lead :notworthy: .

Good on'ya fella, a deserving winner :yep:

keep up the good work man

peace :hippy:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Chapter 4 - Few More Days till Flip.... :yahoo:

Day 31 Veg

Hey Evening 420 er's, Well just aswell i already won grower the month and that the site has been Down...lol, Well When i potted the Girls up last week dumb as forgetting that they were soaking from the 95% humidity in the veg tent lol i fired them under the Kw hps lol and a few the leaves got burnt with the light but since the server been down a had plenty time to groom them up so you probly notice some marks in the pics but apart from that all being well they looking ace now. I also was giving them more lst and i went a bit far and snapped the Head of psicodelica(B) lol made her real bushy. :doh:

Well they Been in there Final pots 5 days now and the tent fairly starting to pack out so prob give them another 5 days veg ie Flip 12/12 sunday,I have untied the girls and have started supercroppin the main heads to let the lower ones all catch up.The are still on 2mlper/litre A+B Atami Base Feed and a couple drops Root EX. ph 5.8-6.2 the temps in the tent are not the best but they are coming along nicely 24-25.C lights on and 18-19.C lights off % Rh is 50-55 %, but am gonna take out the rad and install under pot heating mats to make sure the rootzone is kept warm no matter what and also to give me more space for pots.

Viva's Supercroppin Guide.

Psicodelia© was used for pics.

gallery_49400_3890_56815.jpg

As you will see in pics i take the stem about an inch or 2 below the rest of the canopy and crush the stem until its totally squashed so that it wont come back up straight away i then take the crushed stem and point at 90.o i then give the bent over stem another squeeze to make sure it stays down.This helps control the canopy height and also helps to get the lower shoots to the top of the canopy and imo is awesome traing method a lil practice and you never look back.

Psicodelica (B) accidental Toppin lol.

gallery_49400_3890_77782.jpg

The Girls.

Blackjack.

gallery_49400_3890_90607.jpg

Green Poison(A)

gallery_49400_3890_100086.jpg

Green Poison(B).

gallery_49400_3890_60045.jpg

Green poison©.

gallery_49400_3890_165883.jpg

Psicodelica(A).

gallery_49400_3890_90239.jpg

Psicodelica(B).

gallery_49400_3890_257797.jpg

Psicodelica©.

gallery_49400_3890_108475.jpg

S.A.D(A).

gallery_49400_3890_88045.jpg

S.A.D©.

gallery_49400_3890_53452.jpg

Group pic Day 31 Veg.

gallery_49400_3890_184253.jpg

Oops a forgot some how S.A.D(B) lol this croppin is blowing ma diary to bits lol to much weed relaxing the Brain cells.

well that it for now goodnight and godbless 420er's

Thanx once again to all that voted for me and also commiserations to my fellow nominies.

Edit to add: sorry about the feet in the pics guys lol ewwwwww......

Edited by La Viva Sativa
  • Like 1

Guest La Viva Sativa

:toot: Congrat's Viva :toot:

hey it were'nt u that downed the site was it? when u were, er, in the lead, hmmm fishy :D ,,,hahahaha lol, joshin man, u were allways in the lead :notworthy: .

Good on'ya fella, a deserving winner :yep:

keep up the good work man

peace :hippy:

lol buddy was thinkin the same earlier the boys in chat were sayin that i had someone put the server down to win lol cheers for the kind words and i have no doubt that at one point you will win grower of the month awesome diarys and great work by you will get what you deserve.

yeah is frezing here tonight lol the morrow ment to be real bad but so far this part scotland just had the cold and no snow so fingers crossed.

• Like 1

Congratulations m8... plants looking great... have grabbed a wee chair and im enjoying the grow :skin_up:

keep up the good work fella !

where aboot in Scotland u fay btw ?

Guest La Viva Sativa

Congratulations m8... plants looking great... have grabbed a wee chair and im enjoying the grow :skin_up:

keep up the good work fella !

where aboot in Scotland u fay btw ?

Hey buddy,Yeah well chuffed on winning the grower the month am from just oot side edinburgh buddy.

cheer for stopping by stay safe and happy growing. :yinyang::skin_up:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Congrats on the win mate and your girls are coming on great guns, just keep an eye on that monkey in your grow room :D

Yeah they doing well so far mate cheers for the visit bro stay safe and happy growing :yinyang::skin_up:

Man those roots are looking great..reminds me i need to get a bottle of Rhizo quick-smart as I am out..not something I like to skimp on, the roots that is..

congrats again on a much deserved win too man, enjoy!

• Like 1