This ere Monkey gone coco for some Sweet Seeds.

Guest Viva

Guest La Viva Sativa

What a great diary you have going on in here Viva! :woot:

Very intresting read with lots of helpful information.

Great work! :yep:

Cheers Atomic,I try get as much info in as poissible so that if a forget anything then its easy for me to look back also the way a do things is like bits and pieces from loads of the experianced growers Diarys and posts i then just try put all the bits a like into my own methods and so far all seems well so fingers crossed.

Stay safe and cheers for the kind words buddy. :yinyang::skin_up:

What a great diary you have going on in here Viva! :woot:

Very intresting read with lots of helpful information.

Great work! :yep:

+ 1 Very Nice :book:

cheers jaba buddy thanks for stopin by and having a look. :yinyang::skin_up:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Chapter 3- Lst Training & Veg.

Day 22 Veg- Pot Up Check and un-tie.

Evening or Morning 420er's ..lol, Well its a bit late but been real busy but finally got time for a lil update, I had a look at some the girls to see if they needing a pot up and they aint to bad and could be potted up but a want my Agent Orange girls to root out there pots a little and im gonna order ma tent the morn to veg them in so i though that i would leave them a lil longer,so as iwas checking the roots i un-tied them all as they were getting tight to the stems and also needed the rope off to check them and will just Lst them some more once they get potted up to there 6 Litre finals.The weather has been real cold here last few days so i have had to shut the passive intake almost shut just to keep temps up around 20-21.C and with no extraction running you will see that they are a lil damp but they are lovely lush green now so the feed being upped defo helped them and also with un-tieing them they look a lil rough but they aint to bad i could have just waited to take the pics of them once they spruced up but i thought fook diary is about all sorts the good ,the bad and the ugly also it let you see how they pick back once i repot them into there finals this week some time.Green Poison (A) & Psicodelica© are both Monster girls and look stunning.You can also see from the Lsting that the girls have loved it shoots all over the place Blooming luvly jubbly.

Pot up check ( 9 Days since last pot up to 1 litres Psicodelica (A) used as Example.)

gallery_49400_3890_128175.jpg

Blackjack.

gallery_49400_3890_115667.jpg

Green Poison(A)

gallery_49400_3890_129361.jpg

Green Poison(B)

gallery_49400_3890_206482.jpg

Green Poison©

gallery_49400_3890_126756.jpg

Psicodelica(A)

gallery_49400_3890_58164.jpg

Psicodelica(B)

gallery_49400_3890_66231.jpg

Psicodelica©

gallery_49400_3890_62782.jpg

S.A.D(A)

gallery_49400_3890_72084.jpg

S.A.D(B)

gallery_49400_3890_236893.jpg

S.A.D©

gallery_49400_3890_22763.jpg

Back under the nice warth of the T5's....

gallery_49400_3890_67129.jpg

Well that it from Viva's Garden goodnight god bless and stay safe 420er's... :yinyang::skin_up:

Edited by madgiz
at request of op

nice one mate!

i would just be a concern about the water on the leaves under the light,we dont want any damage to them beauty full babbys do we...?

all the best...

Guest La Viva Sativa

nice one mate!

i would just be a concern about the water on the leaves under the light,we dont want any damage to them beauty full babbys do we...?

all the best...

Yeah buddy totally get ya but Thankfully T5's dont Have enough power to burn them , Ill give them a shake down before i put them under the 600wmh later in the week its things like that im glad a do a diary just incase a do miss something we are all there to help each other out.

Cheers for stopping by and stay safe buddy :yinyang::skin_up:

Guest La Viva Sativa

They is some busy looking plants :)

Having hard trouble sussing out which way to look at them :wacko:

Yeah together with the Lst,High Humidity and the T5's has made them well bushy, Yeah i get what ya mean in what way to look at them is always the same when you lst them then untie them takes them a few days to sort them selves out hopefully be looking much better once they potted up to the 6 litres and under the Hids.

Cheers for popin in buddy stay safe and happy growing dude. :yinyang::skin_up:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Chapter 3 - Lst Training & Veg.

Day 23 Veg- Difference a day makes....

Morning Sweet Seeder's, Well i thought id let you see the girls a day after un-Tieing them to show you how quickly they sort them selves even in a not so perfect enviroment long as you keep the roots at 18.C or above a notice that they still do well they are still a bit damp but nothing a can do until my new veg tent and filter fan arrive which have been ordered, But as you will see from the pics they look not to shabby considering a put the data loger in the lil veg tent just to show you how much effort im putting in to keep the temps 18.C and above,there is no extraction and only one half of a passive intake is open just to keep them warm at the roots as its freezin here at the moment which is causing the humidity to hit 95-100% but they dont mind it at all probly actually the oposite, canopy temp is around 21-22.C. Psicodelica© is the stand out plant now imo looks stunning.

Temp & R/H.@ Rootzone.

gallery_49400_3890_493.png

The Girls.

gallery_49400_3890_16940.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_5941.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_66576.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_7626.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_108329.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_96513.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_112881.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_25509.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_14626.jpg

gallery_49400_3890_41844.jpg

Well that it for now 420er's have a nice day and stay safe . :yinyang::skin_up:

Guest La Viva Sativa

B :yahoo: :yahoo: loody showoff. :yahoo: :yahoo:

Nice update.

Cheers

Cheers hip buddy glad you like mate a try update evey couple days but just wanted to show how quickly they go from a lil rough to nice and perky they be sorted soon as they go under the Mh in the next couple days.

Cheers for popin in buddy stay safe and happy growing. :yinyang::skin_up:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Cracking update dude and your plants are looking a real picture of health :yep:

Cheers serpent buddy cant wait to get them under the mh to be honest.

cheers for popin in buddy. :yinyang::skin_up:

Nice looking plants you are growig there LVS :)

Rh went off the chart for a few hours there, but like you say they dont seem to be complainig , infact , the opposite by the looks

:yep: Nice work man Its ace to see how rapid they sort themselves out after an untie .

Guest La Viva Sativa

Plants lookin f in g lovely mate. :yinyang:

Cheers Blazer buddy get there looks fae there farmer lol.

Nice looking plants you are growig there LVS :)

Rh went off the chart for a few hours there, but like you say they dont seem to be complainig , infact , the opposite by the looks

:yep: Nice work man Its ace to see how rapid they sort themselves out after an untie .

off the chart for few hours its like that constant at the moment there is no extraction and no fan just half a intake only way a can keep them warm they defo loving the rh but is only for a day or 2 till the new fan filter and tent arrive.

c herrs for stopin by guys and happy growing. :yinyang::skin_up: