This ere Monkey gone coco for some Sweet Seeds.

Guest Viva

Guest La Viva Sativa

Viva , top work pal , tremendus effort in here , quality pics , and packed with info .

Easy grower of the month coming your way at somepoint for sure ;)

Gwaan man :yinyang:

Cheers bean buddy,the way i see it we all grower of the month free seeds and prizes are just a great bonus.

Cheers for the kind words and stay safe.

Viva , top work pal , tremendus effort in here , quality pics , and packed with info .

Easy grower of the month coming your way at somepoint for sure ;)

Gwaan man :yinyang:

SECONDED

Hey there buddy cheers for that its truely appreciated. :yinyang::skin_up:

Is that a scotish flag on the table i see Viva?. :fart: pfff lol

Nice to see u've got the rope out m8, the gal's are looking real comfy in the tent aswell :yes: .

Nice work :yep:

peace :hippy:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Is that a scotish flag on the table i see Viva?. :fart: pfff lol

Nice to see u've got the rope out m8, the gal's are looking real comfy in the tent aswell :yes: .

Nice work :yep:

peace :hippy:

Well spotted buddy first prize goes to the bong meister it is indeed a scottish flag well a made one anyway lol, yeah buddy they looking sweet just waiting oin my new veg tent and fan then they be goung under the 600w mh to root out the 6 litre finals then into the kw flower room.

Cheers for poppin in buddy and stay safe. :yinyang::skin_up:

Chapter 3 - Veg Lst Training and Guide.

Day 14 Veg.

Evening 420er's,Well all pretty well in Viva's garden at the moment am chuffed about a couple things A, The girls are starting to show lil signs of hunger(you can see in the pics) so i have upped the feed to 1ml/per Litre and drop of Root Ex. & B. I started The lst Training today gave them a couple days to settle into there new pots but today was the day to start as i like to start the training when they are small as they are so much more bendy and flexible and less chance of snapping the girls heads off lol.I always tie under the last node were there are 2 leaves to stop the string slipping off and also i make sure wen i tie the loop that there is room for the main stem to expand as i learnt the hard way when the string cut through the stem as it expanded.They are loving the high R/H but ill need to stick a fan in there to move the air about as they starting to get a little damp.I have to say the S.A.D's only 14 days into veg are smelling amazing like really sweet fruity musky smell....mmmmm.

Lst Guide.

gallery_49400_3890_110957.jpg

Blackjack.

gallery_49400_3890_19780.jpg

Green Poison(A)

gallery_49400_3890_120924.jpg

Green Poison (B)

gallery_49400_3890_4143.jpg

Green Poison ©

gallery_49400_3890_30630.jpg

Psicodelica(A)

gallery_49400_3890_72741.jpg

Psicodelica(B)

gallery_49400_3890_131758.jpg

Psicodelica©

gallery_49400_3890_81541.jpg

S.A.D (A)

gallery_49400_3890_115301.jpg

S.A.D (B)

gallery_49400_3890_100561.jpg

S.A.D ©

gallery_49400_3890_99241.jpg

Lst before and after.

gallery_49400_3890_52181.jpg

back under the T5's after there good old Bondage session.

gallery_49400_3890_56651.jpg

Well that it for now 420er's have a nice sunday chillin and stay safe . :yinyang::skin_up:

On ave lvs how many nodes do you let grow before tying over. also i,m i best waiting till after the streach to remove lower popcorn type shoots ? :smokin: thanks CR Edited by cantregister
  • Like 1

Guest La Viva Sativa
On ave lvs how many nodes do you let grow before tying over. also i,m i best waiting till after the streach to remove lower popcorn type shoots ? thanks CR

Hey reg buddy,i Basically tie them down soon as they are about 3-4 sets leaves or wen i pot them into the 1 litres as ive only got from then till i root out the 6 litres to bush them out.As far as trimming underneath i usually wait till the stretch has finished ie2-3 weeks as then everything that gonna reach the canopy will have so by then,in my current grow i actually never removed most of it till 4 weeks in and it done no harm and infact made it easier as was easy to see what needed trimmed away as there was loads crappy airbuds.

Cheers for stopping by dude and stay safe. :yinyang::skin_up:

Guest La Viva Sativa

mate!dont come in here for a day or 2 and it look like as been a week!

top grow mate!

hey 7, yeah is same for me mate it seems to fly past lol, its the coco man ive been feeding daily and they loving it im doing a trial wi coco in airpots and i reckon that daily feeding in airpots with coco gonna be superfast.

cheers for kind words buddy and stay safe.

• Like 1

impressive stuff La Viva..i'm debating whether to top further..

your Psico C looks interesting..i've got one looks more like your other Psico ladies..

as others have said..top draw diary dude..will be expecting a nomination.. :yep:

Guest La Viva Sativa

impressive stuff La Viva..i'm debating whether to top further..

your Psico C looks interesting..i've got one looks more like your other Psico ladies..

as others have said..top draw diary dude..will be expecting a nomination.. :yep:

Cheers TUM,Yeah i usto top all my plants until i learnt the art of Lst and supercroppin and i aint looked back with last and SC i get same results as topping but i aint lost a shoot so imo it is way for effective and yield is bigger,

Psico B was my fav at start as she was the most vig and had huge leaves but like you said Psico C looks nicer now imo aswell.

Cheers for kind words dude and happy growing. :yinyang::skin_up:

Looking nice and healthy in here mate :yep:, i love a bit of lst myself also, i don`t usually start till they`ve been topped a few times and are in 6.5 ltr pots though

atb dude :skin_up:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Looking nice and healthy in here mate :yep:, i love a bit of lst myself also, i don`t usually start till they`ve been topped a few times and are in 6.5 ltr pots though

atb dude :skin_up:

Cheers ratty boy,yeah Lst rocks buddy a prefer to tie them down when they smaller as its so much easier as they are well bendy, yeah ill be tieing them more once they go into there 6 litre final pots.

Cheers for popin in buddy stay safe and happy growing buddy. :yinyang::skin_up:

Alrite LVS

All looking good mate, your like fucking David Bailey with a camera now bro!

You still guna use the 1000watter in this diary?

Gunner

Guest La Viva Sativa

Alrite LVS

All looking good mate, your like fucking David Bailey with a camera now bro!

You still guna use the 1000watter in this diary?

Gunner

cheers gunner buddy yeah gonna use the kw for flower.

cheers for stoping ny stay safe and happy growing dude. :yinyang::skin_up: