This ere Monkey gone coco for some Sweet Seeds.

Guest Viva

Guest La Viva Sativa

Lovely looking diary!! Gets my vote!! Plants are looking stunning!!!

Cheers lamb buddy,i appreciate the kind comments from you and from everyone just hope the girls keep on performing and ill be as happy as a pig in poo.

Stay safe and happy growing buddy. :yinyang::skin_up:

definate top 3 diary dare i say :wassnnme:

cheers Vince buddy if its in the top 100 and i get loads bud at the end ill be more than happy.

stay safe and happy growing vince and i hope all is well with you and your wife buddy. :yinyang::skin_up:

• Like 1

Guest La Viva Sativa
Pkease solve a niggling mystery for me and tell me if the label on that pot says C99 or am I imagining it based on the part I can see :)
Otherwise looking good man! CONTEN-DEEERRRR. Haha..sorry man, but its true!

lol yeah i had c99 in them b4 lol just no took label off the Blackjack sticker is round otherside ill take it off if a mind lol

Cheers for stopping by buddy have fun and stay safe.

I can't wait to see this diary evolve since I'm going to be growing psiodelica, sad s1 and Blackjack for my Sweet Seeds competition diaries! You seem to be doing well so far. Keep the good work up.

Guest La Viva Sativa

I can't wait to see this diary evolve since I'm going to be growing psiodelica, sad s1 and Blackjack for my Sweet Seeds competition diaries! You seem to be doing well so far. Keep the good work up.

Cheers buddy,yeah nice choices there mate ;) if a do say so ma sell,yeah the girls seem to well happy so far just gotta try keep it that way for a lonnnnnng time....lol

Cheers for stopping by buddy stay safe and happy growing. :yinyang::skin_up:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Chapter 3 - Lst Training,Veg

Day 18 Veg End Of Week Three Video Update........

Morning 420er's,Well time surely flying by its now 21 days since start of germination and the girls are doing me proud,They have green up so nicely since uping the feed to 2ml/per litre base mixand a coupe drops H&G Root Ex. or 1.0 EC and background EC 0.1 and PH is 6.0.As you will see in the video they are loving the Lst , branches bushing out everywere.

Well that it for now am so happy so far hope it continues and on that note lets blaze one up and chill...to the awesome pan pipes...good luck all, god bless and stay safe....

Psicodelica.

gallery_49400_3890_289.jpg

Green poison.

gallery_49400_3890_58827.jpg

S.A.D

gallery_49400_3890_58426.jpg

Blackjack.

gallery_49400_3890_35135.jpg

Home is were the love to be.

gallery_49400_3890_37763.jpg

Week Three Update Video....

• Like 1

Guest La Viva Sativa

Nice video and great music Viva.

Cheers lucifer buddy,Yeah man the pan pipes are so peacefull make you wanna relax and chill so much.

Cheers for kind words and stay safe bro. :yinyang:

Hey man, top notch diary, great plants, great pictures!

All the best, G :yinyang: :yinyang:

cheers gland,Thank you so much i really am humbled at all the wonderfull comments the way i see it sweet seeds were more than genoures with the free seeds & prizes so i thought id put loads effort in as the least a can do is do there seeds proud and so far the genetics have been very stable and been very easy to grow.

Thanks again for the kind words buddy :yinyang::skin_up:

excellent stuff

i was struggling with gettin so much info in one post ......... youve mastered that ... i just downloaded irfanview to help from the support

not much one can say to grower of the month ........ brilliant

Guest La Viva Sativa

excellent stuff

i was struggling with gettin so much info in one post ......... youve mastered that ... i just downloaded irfanview to help from the support

not much one can say to grower of the month ........ brilliant

Thanks heavy buddy your comments are totally appreciated,I honestly love doing a Diary for a couple reasons , 1 being that it helps me remember things and 2 being if all the info helps one person to grow there own weed then its my way of repayin the kind folk on here that taught me as without 420 and the top growers on here id still be buyin shitty weed from dealers.

Thanks once again buddy stay safe and happy growing.

• Like 1

Viva , top work pal , tremendus effort in here , quality pics , and packed with info .

Easy grower of the month coming your way at somepoint for sure ;)

Gwaan man :yinyang:

Viva , top work pal , tremendus effort in here , quality pics , and packed with info .

Easy grower of the month coming your way at somepoint for sure ;)

Gwaan man :yinyang:

SECONDED