This ere Monkey gone coco for some Sweet Seeds.

Guest Viva

Guest La Viva Sativa

Nice work LVS great diary, loving the video & music, great photos, keep it coming bud.

SC

Cheers SC buddy,ill try ma best buddy just keep ma fingers crossed for some cannn luck.

cheers for kind words bro stay safe and happy growing mate. :yinyang::skin_up:

Lovely vid Buddy like the track too, drew me in big time :)

:yinyang:

cheers am glad ya like the tune bean buddy was toying wi the tune aall day.

stay safe and happy growing mucker. :yinyang::skin_up:

• Like 1

Guest La Viva Sativa

Chapter 2- Veg.

Day 12 Veg .... Pot up Number 2

Morning 420er's, Well as usual a like to get up early to pot up less chance getting pestered from anyone,The girls are coming along nicely and plenty roots could have given some them a couple more days but alls well and they will get probly 10 Days rooting in the 1 litres so they packed for going into the 6 litre finals .The Psicodelica and the S.A.D's had loads more roots than the Green poison and were well ready for pot up .all in all the looking healthy and really nice squat plants.When i pot them up to there 1 litres they start on normal Feed but ive started them at 0.5ml Atami Base nutes A+Bper/15litre water and a couple drops of Root Ex.Ph was 6.0 and water temp around 21.C.they are now back under the T5's for some nice warmth and start filling the 1 litre pots now.I also done a lil picture illustration to show you that i like to fill pots to the brim for the first watering as you can see the Medium always sinks down a little.

Psicodelica Day 12 Veg.

gallery_49400_3890_63774.jpg

Green Poison Day 12 Veg.

gallery_49400_3890_69648.jpg

S.A.D day 12 Veg.

gallery_49400_3890_65578.jpg

Blackjack Day 12 Veg.

gallery_49400_3890_608.jpg

Back under the t%'s for some warmth.

gallery_49400_3890_59512.jpg

Pots to the Brim.

gallery_49400_3890_2994.jpg

Well that it for now stoners have a good day and a nice start to the weekend.

Stay safe and happy growing. :yinyang::skin_up:

Edited by La Viva Sativa
  • Like 1

Superb man,really enjoyoyin the grow!

Great gens so should be a real treat to follow.

Gaotta get me own arse into gear,cant wait now tho`!

All the best mate,following with interest!.................B

Guest La Viva Sativa

Superb man,really enjoyoyin the grow!

Great gens so should be a real treat to follow.

Gaotta get me own arse into gear,cant wait now tho`!

All the best mate,following with interest!.................B

Cheers buddy your comments meen a lot man ive only been growing just over 3 year and learnt everything from this site and learning new stuff all the time as this my first attempt at coco never mind hand watered and in a tent for first time ( well have another diary running which was prep run for the Sweet seed comp but it aint finished Day 49 Bloom) had a few mishaps here and there but all in all things have went good so long may the continue once again thanks buddy. :yinyang::skin_up:

Morning fella,

Topnotch diary mate,loadsa info!

Great plants,great pictures and very well explained.

Keep up the good work.

Penny.

Guest La Viva Sativa

Morning fella,

Topnotch diary mate,loadsa info!

Great plants,great pictures and very well explained.

Keep up the good work.

Penny.

Cheers penny really appreciate the nice words its been great so far just need to keep it like that until the end fingers crossed. :yinyang::skin_up:

Guest La Viva Sativa

looking good mate!

nice grow that is...

Cheers 7 buddy,so far so good ....well they still green anyway lol..best luck mate and keep up the hard work a know you got yer hands full. :yinyang::skin_up:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Morning Viva :spliff:

All's lookin cool round your ways 4sure man:yep:

keep up the gd work :guitar:

peace

Morning BM Cheers,ill try ma best aint promising anything lol.

have a good day buddy :yinyang::skin_up:

looking good there mate like the vidio update`s nice touch

atb :spliff: C

Morning chemist Mucker,Cheers dude yeah was tryin to do something a lil Different so am glad ya liked it buddy ill try do one a week see How it goes.

Have a good day buddy. :yinyang::skin_up:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Chapter 3 - Veg Lst Training and Guide.

Day 14 Veg.

Evening 420er's,Well all pretty well in Viva's garden at the moment am chuffed about a couple things A, The girls are starting to show lil signs of hunger(you can see in the pics) so i have upped the feed to 1ml/per Litre and drop of Root Ex. & B. I started The lst Training today gave them a couple days to settle into there new pots but today was the day to start as i like to start the training when they are small as they are so much more bendy and flexible and less chance of snapping the girls heads off lol.I always tie under the last node were there are 2 leaves to stop the string slipping off and also i make sure wen i tie the loop that there is room for the main stem to expand as i learnt the hard way when the string cut through the stem as it expanded.They are loving the high R/H but ill need to stick a fan in there to move the air about as they starting to get a little damp.I have to say the S.A.D's only 14 days into veg are smelling amazing like really sweet fruity musky smell....mmmmm.

Lst Guide.

gallery_49400_3890_110957.jpg

Blackjack.

gallery_49400_3890_19780.jpg

Green Poison(A)

gallery_49400_3890_120924.jpg

Green Poison (B)

gallery_49400_3890_4143.jpg

Green Poison ©

gallery_49400_3890_30630.jpg

Psicodelica(A)

gallery_49400_3890_72741.jpg

Psicodelica(B)

gallery_49400_3890_131758.jpg

Psicodelica©

gallery_49400_3890_81541.jpg

S.A.D (A)

gallery_49400_3890_115301.jpg

S.A.D (B)

gallery_49400_3890_100561.jpg

S.A.D ©

gallery_49400_3890_99241.jpg

Lst before and after.

gallery_49400_3890_52181.jpg

back under the T5's after there good old Bondage session.

gallery_49400_3890_56651.jpg

Well that it for now 420er's have a nice sunday chillin and stay safe . :yinyang::skin_up:

• Like 1