This ere Monkey gone coco for some Sweet Seeds.

Guest Viva

Guest La Viva Sativa

they surely enjoying your care!

thanks buddy ill keep them green as long as a can lol...

cheers for stoping by buddy a know you got your hands full. :yinyang::skin_up:

another quality diary .nice work sir ..will catch up along the way ,been busy ...

Cheers vince buddy,yeah been busy ma sell updating my own and try read loads the other cracking diaries.

Stay safeand happy growin vince. :yinyang::skin_up:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Yo Viva,

As I expected, your girls are coming on very nicley indeed :yep: .

keep on keeping on :)

Cheers bean buddy tryin ma best to keep them green lol so far so good.

Cheers for popin in budddy and stay safe and happt growin.

Great growing skills comrade, they are looking fab! looking forward to the next update :skin_up:

Cheers poacher buddy, update be the morrow so stay tuned for some more viva madness and mybe a wee video :wink:

stay safe and happy growing buddy.

Guest La Viva Sativa

nice set up :magic:

and those little beauties are coming along

looking good

:clapping:

cheers buddy,yeah so far so good fingers crossed they stay like that.

cheers for takingtime to have a read.

Guest La Viva Sativa

Chapter 2-Veg.

Day 11 Veg....Week 2 Comes to an end.

Morning 420er's,Well time surely fly's by when your having fun,Its been 14 days since start of germination and the girls are looking nice and lush and are on half strenght formulex 5ml/litre water and a drop Of H&G Root Ex. PH is 6.0, temps 25-26.C ,R/H is 70-80%. Some them probly need potted up Tomorrow but im trying to let Some my other plants catch up a little so they all get potted up tomorrow or over weekend at some point to 1 litres when all the fun starts.As you can see all the roots are at the bottom of the pots in under 6 days since pot up so cant be far away.

So without further delays ill leave you with my weekly Video update stay safe and happy growing 420er's.

Edited by La Viva Sativa
  • Like 1

i love the little video blog thingie i was laughin at the advert which was from aviva, la viva are you like a sponsored grower :guitar:

good luck man.

Those GP's ... :notworthy: Get ready for a good smoke there! :yep:

I keep wanting to get my hands on some SAD I don't think anyone could go wrong with afgani goodness!

• Like 1

Guest La Viva Sativa

i love the little video blog thingie i was laughin at the advert which was from aviva, la viva are you like a sponsored grower :guitar:

good luck man.

Cheers heavy buddy, na man i wish then i would nae need to fork out for nutes,medium and grow gadgets lol

Cheers for popin and the kind words buddy. :yinyang::skin_up:

Those GP's ... :notworthy: Get ready for a good smoke there! :yep:

I keep wanting to get my hands on some SAD I don't think anyone could go wrong with afgani goodness!

Hey podgy,yeah man its all the good lookin pics and diarys that made me choose them heard lots good things about the poison ,now just need to turn them into some lovely buddage with a lil bit tlc.

Cheers for havin a look and all the best buddy. :yinyang::skin_up:

Guest La Viva Sativa

loving the diary fella top stuff nice video to :skin_up:

S.A.D is one of my all time favorites lovely smoke taste and such a happy high :stoned:

atb

dnb

cheers dnb, yeah im liking the shape some them seems to be all the (B)'s now as well as the psico(B) and the Blackjack(B) &S.a.d & green poison (B)'s are all looking minted perect formation and leave structure.

Cheers for stopping by buddy. :yinyang::skin_up: