the suicide cut

Jiffa

Is this the suicide kush mate you reffering too ? clone only from the states if so , also plugged in the latest Dr Dre track kush "take a whiff of this suicide...hola at me cos i got it all day" ment to be real nice man a good find :yep:

FG :v:

nah mate from what ive read its similar to phycosis and is sonics of sonic seeds cut a clone from midlands

ive grown it out once before but lost the cut and shes now returned , when i first got it was called suicide cheese and was told it was blue cheese but affter reading it seems noones sure of what it is

i just wondered if you folks had heard of it

yesterday someone mention the suicide cut to me and it reminded that she was called that when we got her

Edited by Jiffa

ahh feel a right twat now i was way of the mark lol my guess its a cheese x or Psycho x etc of some kind , i mean i used to grow a warlock x cheese that was just mental , like sherbert cheese man with a fruit twist real pleasure on the pallet but not many poeple have heard of it , maybe its a different name in another area who knows , but yea i guess what im trying to say is maybe its just another name for a vars out there like Blues/livers or someones own hack , sorry mate im no help am i :russian: i blame this Psychosis ! :skin_up:

FG :v:

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

The SC AFAIK is a very smelly sk1 clone along the same lines as cheese and been about as long it would be very moreish if it wasn't for the state of mind and very inward downward spiral type mood it appears to put most people in.. Hence the name..lol

Personally if it is genuinely the sc then I would use her as a breeding mum (for nostalgic reasons mainly)but not as a stock plant.. :)

Having said that I only know all that by cross referencing whilst researching psycho.. :)

• Like 7

I might be way off the mark but Im sure I read that the 'suicide cheese' cut was a Canadian guys attempt at back crossing the exo cheese cut?

Mellow

its defo the right cut lol

funny old strain that , turned me into a curtain twitching wreck man

google throws up pretty much what madgiz said from what i found along my serach

i also found that there 4 cuts thats go about the uk all called uk cheese in right area lol

now theres come from all over the uk same 4 cuts

imo its nelly , physco , chese , blues . ive had them called alsorts lol

from strawberry suprise to bristoil kush lol

always the same 4 clones then you have the 1000s of other 'cheese' cuts

but these 4 seems the be the 4 ppl keep and are most popular

id like to see the pycho and suicide grew out together

Edited by Jiffa
  • Like 2

Hi Jiffa

In the blurb for Trichome Jungle Seeds Cheesy Smurf it says In the uk there are a few cheesy clones around this one used is the one we call suicide cheese and is one of the strongest around so thats there take on it anyway mate :smokin:

yeh bro they have the same 4 clones lol from what i can make out

i know hes about on here so maybe theyle comment if they see it

Edited by Jiffa

imo its nelly , physco , chese , blues . ive had them called alsorts lol

from strawberry suprise to bristoil kush lol

I don't know whether it was the OG Bristol Kush but there was a cut of kush doing the rounds in Bristol in the late 90's that I would happily lose a limb to grow again..

Well at least a nipple anyway.. lol

Edited by madgiz

was it a cheesey skunky var ?

i found everything down there was 'kush'

but then the clones all came like skunk

Edited by Jiffa

seems to me this is a sort after plant :wassnnme:

because it says it in the name (suicide cheese ) paranoia, curtain twitting tackle lol

hi guys the suicide cut was given to me as exodus cheese which i got from brum and my pal got from luton , its been in our collection for a good 18 years now , we called it suicide because its the strongest morbid cheese and the best yielding and also crosses the best for passing cheese traits on , hope this helps , we have had many cheese cuts from the old days we nick named sweet cheese , diet cheese , blue cheese , before the budha one , cheese has been around so long but i know the suicide is at least the original if not one of the first .

sonic

Edited by ganja baba
  • Like 5

seems to me this is a sort after plant :wassnnme:

because it says it in the name (suicide cheese ) paranoia, curtain twitting tackle lol

it takes about 3 to 4 days then it sets in , i prefer the sweet cheese my self , or the suicide at night times

• Like 2