...and the winners are...

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Hi mate!

Yep, next week they will be in the hands of the person who will receive them in England and then it will depend on that person. If he can send the packages to all of you right away I think you will receive your packages in the end of next week or in the last week of June. I can't give you more details right now because the whole procedure is supposed to be discreet.

Anyway, the justification Sweet Seeds gave me for taking a bit longer in sending the packages is that they wanted to include (in the prize lot) a cap (hat, or whatever, hehe) and they didn't have any in stock so they had to wait for them to arrive from the factory. Now they already have the caps in stock and all I know is that all the prizes are going to be sent next week and after that they will be distributed to all the winners.

Sorry about this taking so long. We live and learn, so we just learnt that next year it will be a good idea to put on the contest bases a note about the time limit for Sweet Seeds to send the prizes. Of course I have to understand that knowing that you won on the 17h of May and then, one month later, the prizes are yet to arrive is a bit boring... hehe, I fully understand that so maybe next time we should limit the delivery of the prizes to 1 month after the winners are announced or something like that, so at least you know that you'll have them before a certain date ;)

Hope it all happens as quick as possible. Thanks for the patience and sweet smokes! :stoned:

|tommy_g|

Edited by Sweet Seeds
  • Like 1

Cool!! a cap too! nice one.

Thanks for the update tommy:)

Big thanks to the sweet seeds team for everything

personally i dont mind it taking awhile i like having somthing to look forward to:)

• Like 1

Sorry guys, for the delay...

Things are happening slowly but everything's as expected. You will soon be contacted by PM and hopefully the prizes will get to you next week.

Thanks for the patience and sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|

• Like 1

Ah no worries tommy 'Patience' is my middle name. I've lived with MrsMonkee a long time now :rofl:

Good news thanks for the heads up :yep:

peace :hippy:

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Dont know if this has been mentioned already if not I think worth a mention :yep:

At the High Life Cup, Sweet Seeds Won Girl of the Year for Soft Secrets and they were Awarded a Big Trophy :yahoo:

The Girl of the Year was........... Cream Caramel :band:

Well Done to the Sweet Seeds Crew and Long may there Sucess continue :yep::notworthy:

• Like 2

sweet !!

Cheer Tommy :)lookin forward to some blackjack and wildrose this xmas:)

congrats sweet seeds ,

heard alot of good things about the cream caramel ,

its on my list ;)

i gotta feeling my posty thinks ive got a thing for him ..the way ive been waiting for a parcel every morning ..shirt provocatively opened to the naval ..are speedos a bit last year though?

i gotta feeling my posty thinks ive got a thing for him ..the way ive been waiting for a parcel every morning ..shirt provocatively opened to the naval ..are speedos a bit last year though?

nah mate last year was tiger print thongs;)

speedos it is ..cmon posty ..bring us a big un ..

I can just see it now ,,,,,, ARGH my eyes!!;)

All the winners should now have PM's , please contact me if you haven't. Your prizes should be with you all by the end of the week :v:

• Like 2

who won trophies then ...cmon ...tell us ..who gets a new vase ?

• Like 1

Only just seen my name on the list..Blackjack = no idea what's going on :stoned::spliff: ..

I won something :guitar: .Cool..

I better finish my diary off then :wassnnme: ..

Sb..

• Like 1

who won trophies then ...cmon ...tell us ..who gets a new vase ?

Those who came second and third :v:

e2a: If you've given me your safe address I'll be sending your prizes out either today or tomorrow, depends when I can get down the post office :smoke:

Edited by withnail
  • Like 1