...and the winners are...

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Guest hantshaze

Well done winners :yep: next year i WILL finish my diary and snatch the top spot lol all jokes aside well done guys and big shout to Tommy and the Sweet seeds crew for putting the comp on also to Withers for sorting it out :yep:

FG :v:

I'll check your lights fitted correctly for ya next year Farmer lol

If anyone could win a diary comp, its you :wink:

• Like 1

Congrats to all winners some awesome diaries done glad to see amnesia get a shout...his sweet chedder was unreal :hippy:

Stoked to fuck to be in top 15...well surprised :bong:

Cheers to tommy..what can you say about sweet seeds........ :king:

Can't wait till next year :spliff:

• Like 1

first of me being online in a while but just got to say what a surprise in finding this out :B): well chuffed i made a prize :D

congrats to njd and hantshaze - worthy winners for sure :guitar: as is everyone, top growing all :yep:

to sweet seeds, withnail, joolz and uk420 as a whole... :notworthy:

:yinyang:

• Like 1

1st place > hantshaze and Nu Jerzey Devil

2nd place > oldschoolsmoker and BongMonkee

3rd place > Serpent and Chilli

:smokin:

Congratulations for your really good work!!!!

Very good grow diaries of all of you :guitar:

To hantshaze and Nu Jerzey Devil, see you in Amsterdam!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

regards!!

• Like 2

Welcome to uk420 Nvidia, and very well done with your diary, it really is a masterpiece.

Edited by withnail
to remove link to external website...ta
  • Like 2

Fantastic diarys great job guys well earned prizes is all a great competion iv learned so much from reading the comp diarys :yinyang:

Tokin :smokin:

• Like 1

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Congratulations for your really good work!!!!

Very good grow diaries of all of you

To hantshaze and Nu Jerzey Devil, see you in Amsterdam!!!!

regards!!

:cheers: Nvidia

Was Good of you to come over to UK420 and see our Diaries :yep:

Amsterdam here we come :yahoo: :yahoo:

The Spanish Diaries are Awesome :notworthy: I liked the detail you got in your pictures and your Night Club theme :guitar:

:skin_up:

• Like 2

Just checked it out, great pics of the germed seeds and the rotating plant photos. Top work Nvidia. Thanks for the link Stonecold.

• Like 2

Hi mates!

Another nice new for you guys...

The contestants that got the 2nd and 3rd places will aso receive a trophy. I suppose the cup will be sent together with the goods you'll order (with your prize money) from the Sweet Seeds web shop.

A good new to oldschoolsmoker, Bongmonkee, Serpent and Chilli :guitar: Nice one my friends! All this is not enough for the high quality diaries you shared, congratulations!

Keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

• Like 1

Hi Tommy.

Can I ask, when we get to choose our 2 packs of seeds are we limited to choosing 2 packs containing 3 seeds or can we choose 1 of the collection packs that contain 6 seeds?

The reason I ask is because collection Pack 4 is drool worthy and you end up with 6 seeds either way.

Cheers

pp

Edited by PowerPainter
  • Like 1

Hi Tommy.

Can I ask, when we get to choose our 2 packs of seeds are we limited to choosing 2 packs containing 3 seeds or can we choose 1 of the collection packs that contain 6 seeds?

The reason I ask is because collection Pack 4 is drool worthy and you end up with 6 seeds either way.

Cheers

pp

Hi mate!

I think that it might be possible but I'm not sure and I have no power no decide it for myself. So I suggest that when you are asked about your choice you ask that same question. I don't know yet if it is going to be me (tommy) or someone else to contact you guys and ask about you preferences, but if I end up doing it I will first ask people from Sweet Seeds about it and I'll let you know then..

Hope we start working on sending the prizes soon, hopefuly next week but I first have to speak to my mates from Sweet Seeds.

Stay cool, kind regards,

|tommy_g|

Thank you for the response Tommy.

I'll be sure to ask if it isn't you that contact us.

And personally no rush for me on sending them out as I've only just started my nexxt grow.

Cheers again for all your help Tommy.

pp

• Like 1

Hi mates!

A good new to oldschoolsmoker, Bongmonkee, Serpent and Chilli :guitar: Nice one my friends! All this is not enough for the high quality diaries you shared, congratulations!

Keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

:spliff: On the contrary my friend u guys @ Sweetseeds have been more than generous allready!

Wow man. Thankyou in advance for the Cup and i will indeed toast sweetseeds with my 1st vape from the volcano.woopwoop legends i say. Jolly good show ol'chap :guitar:

:cheers: to stonedcold for the link to our fellow growers over in spain. I will defo be looking through their diarys when i get chance. I did have a qwik look at Nvidia's diary but i'm afraid to say i got no further than starring at his avatar. My god that is a mighty fine arse :eek:lol

peace all :hippy: