PK13/14

JAPE

As the title says, pk13/14 am i right in think i should start using it week 3 in flowering and continue until flush????

Thanks JAPE!

Usually weeks 4-7 pal.

Added to your usual mix.

Edited by DJCW420

I was going off the canna feeding schedule and that says start from week 3 and continue until flush, wasnt sure though cos when ive looked for info on this people are using it at different weeks.

I use it for one week only at start of week 5 if I decide to use it

Edited by sensistarlover

What does it say on the bottle?

Owd

The reason why this question comes up so often is because Canna give conflicting advice between the feed schedule on their website and their instructions on the bottle.

I use it as per the instructions on the bottle. My reasoning being that an 8 week plant is at the peak of its flower production at about week 5. Thats the time when it needs a P+K boost.

Owd

The reason why this question comes up so often is because Canna give conflicting advice between the feed schedule on their website and their instructions on the bottle.

I use it as per the instructions on the bottle. My reasoning being that an 8 week plant is at the peak of its flower production at about week 5. Thats the time when it needs a P+K boost.

at what ml per litre mate???

I use it in hydro 4th or 5th week strain dependent as I know the plants I grow .I run it for 4 days then ditch it and mix up new nutrients minus the p/k booster I only usually use it half strength but quite a few grows I never bothered using it at all.

Owd

at what ml per litre mate???

it says 15ml per 10l

Add nutrient for 3 to 6 days.

Hope that helps...

Usually weeks 4-7 pal.

Added to your usual mix.

Which imo is totally wrong

Its very strong stuff and nuked many a grow for the worse.

And this is where i think folks go wrong.

If you are feeding what the plant requires why would you just add pk on top of what you are already putting in. This will just nuke them because pk will up the ec.

All pk is, is a larger concentration of potassium and phosphorous so what i think is the best to do is add the required pk/boost, then add your base nutes to top up to the required ec that your plants had been feeding on.

There's no sense in just adding to your nutrient and over ferting with too high a ec

Owd

• Like 3