Uk Hip Hop

Suspect

Skin Up with the true Riddim Killa and Peoples Army, bang the head :skin_up:

Edited by Al Swearengen
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Default Attribute

Nah, Jehst is the boss ;)

Only joking, there aint no boss of hip hop, that would take all the fun out of it.

• 4 weeks later...

MTS & Donka Factory are the best in my book. big up all the graff writers.

Last one.

big up Agro, Big Roe, Dj Thor, Donka Fax, Jon the Bastard and all the writers in MTS blap.

• Like 1

Hijack- style warz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITQjao5Lzxw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

And another oldie, showing my age, remember this one on top of the pops... RIP Derek B

Derek B- Bad young brother

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h3Jd_PCrwQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Bullet from a gun - derek b's lp was the first record i bought . I taped it and had it on my first walkman - I still remember the combination of headphones and scratching noises being like sloshing mouthwash through your teeth. There was a great DJ cut on the lp that Ive forgotten the name of . I'll search it out later and bang it up here .

Good memories man , niceone :dj:

• Like 2

Ahh trouble is when I think of Derek b I think of the other commercial dross at the time like the anfield rap and loadsamoney. Damn mate how many under 20s will have heard of a Walkman, those old yellow waterproof/sport ones and then the later ones with bass boost. I had one of those binatone speaker in a bag sets for when chilling as a teen out on the streets listening to sugar bear, stet and public enemy. Those indeed were the days. :yinyang:

• Like 1