Uk Hip Hop

Suspect

For all you new and old Akala fans, listen to this shit!! So sick!! Knowledge is power!!

• Like 3

How old is this? 98/97? A true gem of a track imo

Message is still the same, dope lyrics from chester and skinny

"Fighting eachother is like fighting our reflections in the mirror the only ones we hurt are ourselves and no one else"

• 2 weeks later...

Fair play Hip Hop Heads! Any true hip hop fan is LOVING UK Hip Hop at the moment, I say that as an Irish man.

Between Cruger, Unusual Suspects, Farma G, Chester P, Rhyme Asylum, Jehst...there isnt much scenes around that can compete on that level! Especially Possessed of R.A, I cant wait until that guy is in his 30s, he seems to be getting better with age and he is a genius already.

Some UK tracks I've been banging out lately (check out the Irish Hip Hop thread, coming soon!)

Brand new Jehst Single! New album sounds like fire too, samples on the Suspect Package website

Hmmmmm.

A lot of 'UK' hip hop sounds strangely like US hip hop.

Anyone fancy a cup of tea ?

• Like 1

Hmmmmm.

A lot of 'UK' hip hop sounds strangely like US hip hop.

Anyone fancy a cup of tea ?

:rofl: :rofl: bloody good idea, I knew there was summat I wanted :rofl: thank you Boojum :yep: