Uk Hip Hop

Suspect

Thanks for posting these, that first beat activist goes HAAAARD! Best uk hip hop track ive ever heard by FAR!

e2a or it was until i heard ''For My People'' Thats EPIC!

:bong:

Logic is a problem, he's been working hard for yonks

Guest Gondwana

Thanks for posting these, that first beat activist goes HAAAARD! Best uk hip hop track ive ever heard by FAR!

e2a or it was until i heard ''For My People'' Thats EPIC!

:bong:

Logic is a problem, he's been working hard for yonks

As am i :bong:

cheers for posting these sus, love that ol skool sound ...the new uk stuff might be late to the party, but it's fresh which is no small feat at this stage of the genre...more interesting than a lot of the u.s. stuff ...maybe a bit more political&cerebral ...akala is my fav so far from the new blighty stuff ..still listening through them ...cheers m8

cheers for posting these sus, love that ol skool sound ...the new uk stuff might be late to the party, but it's fresh which is no small feat at this stage of the genre...more interesting than a lot of the u.s. stuff ...maybe a bit more political&cerebral ...akala is my fav so far from the new blighty stuff ..still listening through them ...cheers m8

Glad you like it man, thats why I felt this needed a thread of its own. UK hip hop has evolved into something really promising, now you got street rappers, underground rappers, backpack rappers, political rappers etc it's not as 2 dimensional as it used to be.

That being said ol skool uk hip hop like early Lowkey was very very special

love these guys, reminds me of a UK version of Jedi Mind Tricks

P.S. the whole Rogue State EP is sick and worth getting if you liked these

Edited by Suspect