Uk Hip Hop

Suspect

Guest ping pang

that akala one on post 3 is some of the best shit ive ever heard, love stuff like that, will be listening to all of these songs thanks for this thread mate :stoned:

Edited by ping pang

that akala one on post 3 is some of the best shit ive ever heard, love stuff like that, will be listening to all of these songs thanks for this thread mate :stoned:

No prob man, yeh Akala is one of the realist, so sick

ole skool sheeeeet - i still remember when this 1st came out, still as sick now as it was then, ahead of there time!

Respect Suspect!!

the scene is moving right now, well shit that police have locked koke up tho :headpain: not sure what for hope its nothing serious..

:spliff: :spliff: :bong:

Yeh, koke is one of my favs but police nicked him for attempted murder, for a shooting that happened in Harlesden last month. Innocent until proven guilty though, I don't think he did it personally.

ahhh thas well shit! I highly doubt it was him tbh he was making to many legit moves to get caught up on something like that...

:spliff: :spliff:

Guest Gondwana

Thanks for posting these, that first beat activist goes HAAAARD! Best uk hip hop track ive ever heard by FAR!

e2a or it was until i heard ''For My People'' Thats EPIC!

:bong:

Edited by Gondwana