Uk Hip Hop

Suspect

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

some uk hip hop from my era. i used to love the ruthless rap assassins 'killer album' when i was at high school

and a bit of silver bullet

• Like 1

Posted this before in various threads. Now you may say it's not hip hop, but I disagree. Hip hop lyrics are about the rhymes and the poetry. And Kate Tempest just blows me away.

more Kate Tempest, cos I think it's hip hop. It's poetry, but with a rhythm that's hip hop IMHO.

If you don't like it then sorry, I fucking love it. I think she's fucking brilliant.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another UK hip hop tune I heard at a friend's (she's well into her UK hip hop and every UK hip hop tune I've posted in this thread, and other music threads, have been tunes I first heard there :) )

It absolutely nails the whole house sharing experience. And this is the kind of UK hip hop I like, not trying to be pseudo gangsta rap but British rappers doing the hip hop thing with their own personality and adding a bit of the British sense of humour to the whole thing :D

Dr Syntax & Tom Caruana - My House

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 1