HELP THRIPS!!!

skunkmc69

Whats the quickest easiest method to kill thrips?? Im in week 4 of veg so want em gone asap started having weird looks to my plants and some unhealthy looking leaves after closer inspection and reading im pretty sure its thrips, any ideas how to kill em and where they could have come from?

post-52494-0-82518200-1297525275_thumb.jpg

westland bug attack + defence, now re-branded worked for me.

:yep:

now called westlands plant rescue and certainly does what it says on the bottle.

post-8228-0-21787100-1297528916_thumb.jpg

Hi are you sure they are thrips. I had them and they make you leaves look shit as they eat the underneath of young plants. To clear mine I used concentrate bug clear and horticultural soap. The soap drowns them while the bugclear gets to work. Good luck.

CTP

Guest 2hi2try

westland bug attack + defence, now re-branded worked for me.

:yep:

now called westlands plant rescue and certainly does what it says on the bottle.

post-8228-0-21787100-1297528916_thumb.jpg

That'll be the one then, very good stuff, I thought I'd be stuck with mites for good. Fortunately our relationship was only brief thanks to that stuff.