When To Stop N In Flower

Highflyer

Lop those spindly branches off - if they ain't getting any light, then there's not much point to 'em, apart from bubbling after harvest :yep:

Let those plants concentrate on developing full colas ;)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Highflyer

• Bish

• G-Whizz!

• StyleGuru

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some schweeet info there Mr B :smoke:

Although growing hydro, I will be upping the grow nutes throughout the rest of me grow...

Thanks

:wassnnme:

Yes i use the method of double my pots, the top pot is 3 gallon and the bottom 2 gallon to finish flower. This way take's the transplant shock away.

how does that work then? can you please explain the process?

Quite the opposite mate. Cut down the Bloom, & up the Grow in the last two weeks of 12/12. Cutting out the P & K & adding more N will give you a smoother tastier end product :yep:

This is not quite right Bish, Biobizz grow has a high K [potash ratio] this gives a much sweeter smoke and the buds will burn nicely.

• 2 weeks later...

So does this mean that i can stay at 1ml grow,4ml bloom,4ml topmax till there 8 to 9 week in flower then flush?

Any help would be gratefull as there on day 42 flower and not sure how long to leave them.

Here's a pic so let us know please....

Highflyer

Guest Gigahertz
Yes i use the method of double my pots, the top pot is 3 gallon and the bottom 2 gallon to finish flower. This way take's the transplant shock away.

Do you slice of the bottom of the first pot?

No i fill the two gallon pot at the bottom with bio bizz all-mix and then make the holes in the 3 gallon a little bigger, then place it on the two gallon. Just remember when doing this, don't try to see if the roots are coming through cos they will snap. When short for space this method is good.

Highflyer

So does this mean that i can stay at 1ml grow,4ml bloom,4ml topmax till there 8 to 9 week in flower then flush?

Ideally you need to increase the Grow & decrease the Bloom for the last two weeks of 12/12 - this will give you a nicer burn - see OT's post.

No need to flush using Allmix & BioBizz feeds.

cheers for that Mr.bishie...

Im almost done now as im at day 42, do i cut them when the trich's are Amber for the more couchlock hit or just take them 10 weeks then cut?

cheers Highflyer

What d'ya want me to do, smoke it for ya? :smoke:

Harvest when you want - high/stone - whatever floats ya boat innit :)

Mr Bish, is this right?

Amber trichs=couchlock

50% cloudy/clear=high heady stone???

Confused :yinyang:

lol