Fish mix

Belinus

I love eating fish and believe it is an essential for healthy living, ive been looking at fish mixes and id like my plants to benefit from a seafood diet

Im currently growing in bio-bizz light mix and will be using bio-bizz bloom and top max during the flowering period.

Thing is time is of the essence and i'd just like to get this crop done asap so i can have a stash to sit back on and then take more time with my next grow, so im not giving these girls anymore than a fortnights vegging time.

So would there be any point getting some fish mix this time even to use briefly as just a foliar spray.

would it be beneficial or will there be plenty of nutes present in the soil that will last until im well into the bloom period?

I've done whole grows using nowt but Fishmix - its brilliant, much the best product from BioBizz.

But I wouldn't ever use their compost again, absolutely not. Nor any other feeds. I used to, until things changed at BioBiz. Now I wouldn't give their products the time of day to be honest. Inorganic, unproductive muck, IMHO.

Plant Magic have them beaten hands down, in every department. And they are British, and make all their stuff here in the UK. Much better organics, much better.

I love eating fish and believe it is an essential for healthy living, ive been looking at fish mixes and id like my plants to benefit from a seafood diet

Im currently growing in bio-bizz light mix and will be using bio-bizz bloom and top max during the flowering period.

Thing is time is of the essence and i'd just like to get this crop done asap so i can have a stash to sit back on and then take more time with my next grow, so im not giving these girls anymore than a fortnights vegging time.

So would there be any point getting some fish mix this time even to use briefly as just a foliar spray.

would it be beneficial or will there be plenty of nutes present in the soil that will last until im well into the bloom period?

use fish mix and discard the top max,yes they would benefit from it also you growing light mix not al mix...

I've done whole grows using nowt but Fishmix - its brilliant, much the best product from BioBizz.

:notworthy: tis the man who showed me the way dude :yep: now i use nothin but fishmix n bloom and things couldn`t be better , one tips one`s hat in arnie`s direction...thanks dude...ere ave a go on this here ssh x mango.... :yes:

FG ;)

But I wouldn't ever use their compost again, absolutely not. Nor any other feeds. I used to, until things changed at BioBiz. Now I wouldn't give their products the time of day to be honest. Inorganic, unproductive muck, IMHO.

Plant Magic have them beaten hands down, in every department. And they are British, and make all their stuff here in the UK. Much better organics, much better.

OT1 swore by biobizz nutes for many years, guess thats all changed now he as is name on a plant magic bottle. :wink: .

OT1 swore by biobizz nutes for many years, guess thats all changed now he as is name on a plant magic bottle. :unsure: .

What a really nasty, dirty bit of posting.

For what its worth, Oldtimer's integrity is beyond doubt as far as I am concerned.

There would be a good point to use it as a root drench along side your compost as it contains molasses, which helps your soil work better as I understand it :unsure:

Thanks for the information folks, much appreciated!

Just got me a bottle of the fish mix today, whens the soonest i should start to feed the little ones with it?

OT1 swore by biobizz nutes for many years, guess thats all changed now he as is name on a plant magic bottle. :spliff: .

He did mate and if biobizz had kept to the original formula I don't think OT would have been forced to release his own thoughts on what a feed should be.

OT1 swore by biobizz nutes for many years, guess thats all changed now he as is name on a plant magic bottle. :cheers: .

I don't take the remark as offensive.

Members have been reporting problems with useing bb grow and bloom since 05/06 or before and especially in the winter months, even so I still got good results personally, that may be because I tend to watch my plants and adjust feeding in response to early problems, even so with bb grow and bloom I needed to supplement by adding Mg.

I still use fish mix mainly now feeding my vegetable and soft fruit but also on cuttings and mums. Its as good today as it ever was IMO. I can't say the same for their grow and bloom, they are not what they were, again that is just my opinion.

I don't expect anyone to take my word on anything, all it takes is to try a small bottle of bb bloom and the same of PM organic bloom, do a side by side grow, the results should speak for them selves, nothing I could say would change that.

the results should speak for them selves

It does OT, i switched about 6 months ago from BB to PM (just found out my local shop has started selling pm products, well chuffed as the courier from greens never leaves it behind the gate :cheers:, no disrespect to greens), with great results in general but in taste too, all round a good job mate :cheers:

Edited by ratdog