Seed Collection....

FARMER G

@Military Grade you might find something nice in those lemon zkittles .. i ran dp's version in like '18 or thereabouts, found a proper cheesy not cheesy lemon curdy bad milk pheno, was proper tasty after a cure.

I imagine those are probably the same seeds given the state of the game these days.

:yinyang:

• Like 2

Im actually being good ,  i cleared quite a bit out of the tuns over the last year by simply spreading the bean love 🥰

So my collection is slowly getting back to a sensible level ...dont get me wrong it still leaves me 3 tubs in the fridge but 1 tub each of autos , fems and regs and all reducing in numbers ....well ... until @Shumroom's care package arrives lol   

Totally agree with the general consensus of utilizing the old stock beans before popping them is futile   and a waste of awesome classic genetics !

Got to be some fire lurking in peeps fridges ! ....and to think they are being overlooked ...again...for something with Z's in the title lol    

Get them old pips wet folks 🥰

• Like 6

My seed collection has got a bit much my subbies has a tub all to themselves and its full.

My problem is i can flower out maximum of 3 at a time indoors due to space restrictions.

And due to me being an old git not got many outdoor seasons left.

Someone better invent a drug soon so i can live till i'm at least 200 so i can grow everything. lol

And i agree with @OldFord get them old seeds out of the fridge just cos i got too many don't mean i don't want more. lol lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I started off with 2 fairly random autoflower seeds when I joined here. Not saying you lot are a bad influence (ahem @OldFord) but I've got more seeds than I ever imagined. Determined to plough through the pot luck subbies and @ratdog smile crosses. Not to mention the remaining @Revive grg and the last few @brock1 beans (unless you'd like them back dude)... Also  if shout out to @panik, @Antonio_DutchPassion and @Shumroom for all adding to my eclectic collection. Mrs Jones went mental when she noticed my tub had got bigger....

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

i long for garden like @OldFord s so many different strainssss beautiful. 

pop all da beans!!!

anyways whats wrong with a good collection? some people like cards I like weed seeds. 

Edited by growinggold
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1