The Venus Project

Phaze420

Im sure youve heard John Lennons Imagine. Honestly imagine a world were you can go into a store and take what you want and leave.

There is no stealing cause you cant sell anything. Just imagine

:B):lol lol :angry::blub:

i love your love, i'm imagining!

gg x

Edited by grogirl

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phaze420

• AngryAfghan

• Abe Froman

• ~nobody~

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im sure youve heard John Lennons Imagine. Honestly imagine a world were you can go into a store and take what you want and leave.

There is no stealing cause you cant sell anything. Just imagine

:unsure::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i love your love, i'm imagining!

gg x

Thats all you have to do and educate yourself on everything, hear every side of something before you make up your mind on it. And question all things

Thank you

Peace

Guest Logik

zeitgeist is spreading so fast its hilarious to me, had 5 people talking about it and many more mentioning it to a friend :unsure:

nice white futuristic houses :unsure:

not my idea of a good life that's for sure

who is this guy?

sounds well dodgy this!!!

zeitgeist is spreading so fast its hilarious to me, had 5 people talking about it and many more mentioning it to a friend :(

Seems to come in waves. Everyone I know saw it a couple of years ago, got excited about it, looked into it more (for instance the 25th December virgin birth stuff) and then came out the other side.

This man was talking about hydroponics 30 years ago! Fuckin genius!

What's genius about that? Soil-less gardening has existed since the 1920s or so, the term hydroponics was coined in the 30s, NFT was invented in the 60s and by 1980 the 3 part nute solution had been created by General Hydroponics. So talking about hydroponics in 1980 was nothing special.

What's genius about that? Soil-less gardening has existed since the 1920s or so, the term hydroponics was coined in the 30s, NFT was invented in the 60s and by 1980 the 3 part nute solution had been created by General Hydroponics. So talking about hydroponics in 1980 was nothing special.

Im guessing you still have not watched the link I just posted.

Watch it then reply please

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9GZnQfBl4k...&playnext=1

This is a link to a Larry King interview 30 years ago and who is he interviewing ofcourse Jaque Fresco.

Please watch whole playlist if you are even slightly interested.

Unfortunately cannabis doesn't factor into his utopian ideal

Too many people, too many problems and too many complications.

Its a lovely idea and im sure being a super rich Florida based architect breeds many lovely ideas, he needs to put his and a collectives money where their mouths are, buy an island or unused land mass and prove his ideas can work.

Spend billions on self sufficient materials then the money wont be needed.

What Fresco fails to realise is that humans have breeds like dogs, the most dangerous of these breeds is called "The Cunt" and they dominate this race, no amount of peace, love or advanced social systems can change whats in their bloodlines... lol

Too many people, too many problems and too many complications.

Its a lovely idea and im sure being a super rich Florida based architect breeds many lovely ideas, he needs to put his and a collectives money where their mouths are, buy an island or unused land mass and prove his ideas can work.

Spend billions on self sufficient materials then the money wont be needed.

What Fresco fails to realise is that humans have breeds like dogs, the most dangerous of these breeds is called "The Cunt" and they dominate this race, no amount of peace, love or advanced social systems can change whats in their bloodlines... :spliff:

I disagree. Thats the type of bullshit that your fed in this society to uphold it. We believe that there is no such thing as human nature only human behavior.

For example if you lived in France you talk like a frenchman, or If you were a Headhunter I would come up to you and ask Doesnt it bother you to have ten shrunken heads? And you you might say yes my brother has twenty. So its our environment and surrondings that shape the human mind. Your not born with bigotry or greed these are all picked up in this society.

Dont get me wrong politics and the free enterprise were great, a hundred years ago. But it has outlived its usefulness and we now have to make a quantum leap

We just have to educate people. We have to make this information available to everyone.

Edited by Phaze420

And the Mayans were using rafts to grow crops hydroponically before the birth of Christ. Francis Bacon discussed hydroponic growing (albeit not using that name) in his book Sylva Sylvarum in 1627.

The Venus Project is neither Utopian nor Orwellian, nor does it reflect the dreams of impractical idealists. Instead, it presents attainable goals requiring only the intelligent application of what we already know. The only limitations are those which we impose upon ourselves.