Blab's Bonsai Farm

Guest Bonsai Labs

Guest Blabblabberbab

:yep: nice

I'm stoked - I'm making some PP F2's from the germ test run. Just from the smells it seems the 3 fems I have all are different phenos, 1 x Mazar pheno, musky and fruity 1 x Warlock Pheno, Pungent and Citrusy and 1 x Mixed Pheno with a bit of both - sweet! ;) forgot how nice these bad boys (girls...) smell! Its real hot at the moment, they are seeded and are being grown in a 1ft square box with 60 watts of the oldest CFL's you can imagine - I'll let you know how they get on! :yep:

Nice to smell the WB again too - you can still pick out the Warlock dad line but there's also the more 'dutch' smelling Belladonna in the mix. Memories...! ;)

B :spliff:

Edited by Blabblabberbab

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Poppa_Smurf

• withnail

• FARMER G

• ratdog

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:) nice

I'm stoked - I'm making some PP F2's from the germ test run. Just from the smells it seems the 3 fems I have all are different phenos, 1 x Mazar pheno, musky and fruity 1 x Warlock Pheno, Pungent and Citrusy and 1 x Mixed Pheno with a bit of both - sweet! :D forgot how nice these bad boys (girls...) smell! Its real hot at the moment, they are seeded and are being grown in a 1ft square box with 60 watts of the oldest CFL's you can imagine - I'll let you know how they get on! ;)

Nice to smell the WB again too - you can still pick out the Warlock dad line but there's also the more 'dutch' smelling Belladonna in the mix. Memories...! :D

B ;)

:)

I can't wait to get these on the go blab , cheers for giving us the chance to :yep:

:B):

seeds hit the matt yesterday thanks blabblab withers uk420 :bangin:

FG :ouch:

Edited by FARMER G

mine got here last week cheers all involved cant decide which to do first :skin_up:

Edited by chemist

mine got here last week cheers all involved cant decide which to do first :skin_up:

whatever you do can you do a diary chemist ? Cant start mine til the new year & would to see how everyone gets on with Blabs work :smug:

Hello all,i thought i would put these two pics up of the PP,there wont be a diary because I'm not the one growing them(210 mile round trip to see the lady i bought them for)i will when i can get chance upload other pics,can someone tell me the right section to put them please.

The two seeds were planted in coco on the 11th and i took pics on the 16th July

post-10493-1279334230_thumb.jpg post-10493-1279334243_thumb.jpg

she says she doesn't normally get seeds come up that quick so is well chuffed at the moment :rofl: and to say a big thank you to blab :spliff:

ATB

tiger80

Excellent Tiger80. I'm sure the mods won't mind if its just the odd pic to post them here , it is on topic & I'm sure everyone including Blab will be pleased to see how they turn out :yinyang:

Poppa

mine got here last week cheers all involved cant decide which to do first :yep:

whatever you do can you do a diary chemist ? Cant start mine til the new year & would to see how everyone gets on with Blabs work :yep:

how do poppa smurf cracked the pink panther mate got a diary on the go already they will be in if i dont start a freash one special for these that is

BLABS cheers dude gonna keep an eye on u f2 project good luck wiv it

peace n happy tokin all

"Witches Brew"

post-5112-1274735215_thumb.jpgpost-5112-1274735246_thumb.jpg

post-5112-1274735224_thumb.jpgpost-5112-1274735263_thumb.jpg

Belladonna (F) x Warlock (M)

Seriously honking weed. Pungent apple skunky smell with slightly softer flavour. All over fuzzy-warm couchy stone. This strain is one of the best I've used for making hash - crazy amounts of crystals equal great yields of turpentine smelling hash. Fast finising and not much difference between phenos.

:yep:

Soz all gobblydegook for me.. I'm a newbie, medic user, just growing my 1st baby :yep: I just wanted to say, out of the pics I have looked at, some of these are my fav's.. Ty for sharing ;) Much apps..

Hello all,i thought i would put these two pics up of the PP,there wont be a diary because I'm not the one growing them(210 mile round trip to see the lady i bought them for)i will when i can get chance upload other pics,can someone tell me the right section to put them please.

The two seeds were planted in coco on the 11th and i took pics on the 16th July

post-10493-1279334230_thumb.jpg post-10493-1279334243_thumb.jpg

she says she doesn't normally get seeds come up that quick so is well chuffed at the moment :yep: and to say a big thank you to blab :woot:

ATB

tiger80

Hi, Sz I'm bit thick, im just starting out, what is coco plz? :yep: Nice one Blab, i'm finding myself, the 420 is full of pretty amazing ppz from all walk's of life.. feelin the love ;)

• 2 months later...

quick update cracked the pinkpanther a while ago and am well happy to hav 5 new ladys to try 100% germ 100% girls cheers

:spliff: C

quick update cracked the pinkpanther a while ago and am well happy to hav 5 new ladys to try 100% germ 100% girls cheers

:spliff: C

bloody great result chemist mate :nono:

FG :eek: