Blab's Bonsai Farm

Guest Bonsai Labs

Morning campers :D

So these little beauties are going to be done and dusted at 12 tonight.He is the list as it stands, looks like you'll need to over over £40 if you want to be a late entrant for these seeds.

As it stand they are going out to :

Biokid £50

Poppa Smurf £45

Maui Wowie £45

Tiger80 £45

Withnail £40

Farmer G £40

Ratdog £40

Ruby Murray £35

Logik £35

Chemist £35

Obviously anyone on £35 could be in danger of getting ousted off the list, as stated earlier it will be whoever posted £35 first will be the winner in the event that there are more than one person on the lowest bid figure.So if you really want them then maybe bid another fiver today to make sure :yep:

Cheers everyone for getting involved and helping out,and a great big thanks to Blabberbab for giving away the seeds in the first place :D

Edited by withnail

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Poppa_Smurf

• withnail

• FARMER G

• ratdog

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow , feels like this has taken ages :rofl:

SAE jiffy at the ready . PM the addy later on or if its the same address as subscription i have it already! :magic:

Drgthumb, welcome to the auction, late but very welcome £50 bid :spliff:

So that means the £35 bids are vunerable, at the moment Ruby Murray you are out of the running as your £35 bid was the last one posted, you'll need to up your bid if you want a pack :stoned:

Edited by withnail

No worries Withers mucker, thought i would bump this one as it`s got 50 or so minutes to go, should be safe by now lol

Is it to the po box addy Withnail? has BBBlabgot a smoke report for these little darlings?

And i`s it safe to assume we`ve got the little beggars?

Drgthumb, welcome to the auction, late but very welcome £50 bid :)

So that means the £35 bids are vunerable, at the moment Ruby Murray you are out of the running as your £35 bid was the last one posted, you'll need to up your bid if you want a pack :(

Cheers for the heads up Withnail, I guess I have no choice but to raise my bid to £40 - I'm a girl I need pink things! :spliff:

So it ended at midnight last night ? Aces I'm in hehe. Think you missed out Ruby ;)

I've sent mine to the subscription addy hope that was right , PM me if not :rofl:

Ah yeah I've just noticed! Oh well it's all good, I've spent far too much dosh on seeds lately anyway. I can't stop - it's like Pokemon 'you gotta catch them all' ! :rofl:

Ruby if you want them still you can have my pack,I'm short of cash myself at the minute :crybaby:

Let me know before the end of the day and I'll forward you the addy to send the cash too.

Anyone else who doesn't have the PO address to send the money too please PM me and I'll forward it to you :blub:

Thank you Withnail that is a very kind offer, how can I refuse? Yes please forward me the address to send the money. :bunny:

Very , Very kind of you Withnail. Obviously ment to be as the girl must have pink !!!

Edited by Poppa_Smurf