Blab's Bonsai Farm

Guest Bonsai Labs

OK , I may aswell raise mine to £40 then ..... good cause & all that & I want to secure them :) .

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Poppa_Smurf

• withnail

• FARMER G

• ratdog

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK , I may aswell raise mine to £40 then ..... good cause & all that & I want to secure them ;) .

your takin the piss poppa mate gonna get me in the dog house for raidin the ol bank again aint ya :afro:.....ok then i`l raise ma game to 40 squids for the witches brew....

FG ;)

when is this ending ?
£20 offered from me too.

Whens the end date withers ol' bean??

Dunno tbh :bag:

Lets say end 21st June, longest day of the year...seems as good a date as any :puke:

:rofl:

OK , I may aswell raise mine to £40 then ..... good cause & all that & I want to secure them :B): .

your takin the piss poppa mate gonna get me in the dog house for raidin the ol bank again aint ya :wink:.....ok then i`l raise ma game to 40 squids for the witches brew....

FG :B):

soz G , want them beans :D

Guest Blabblabberbab

Remember folks there's 5 x Pink Panther AND 5 x Witches Brew in EACH pack - that's 10 beans total.

N.b. I'm doing a test micro grow out of a pack of 10 in my 1 foot square box. So far 2 males and 3 females for the PP and 2 males, 1 female and 2 still not showing for the WB (3 not showing if you count the crazy little runt twin) :wink: WB are a bit slower off the mark but catching up now - PP are just going for it!

Hope you guys get something you like out of these :B):

B :B):

£45...

I've always said I wanted to do at least 1 good deed in a day. or was that sow 1 seed in everyday! :B): :wink:

I love the site, so helping it along, even only a little really put a smile on me face.

Plus It's from Blab..!

last night read thru his mini grow box, was in stitches and thoroughly enjyed the ride.. Was so so upset when he (blab you shit) said that's it, all done and over. I was gutted, so I though I'd just read on, probably just everyone else giving out their congrats n stuff, but hey presto the fecker pulled a wildy on us.. Good on em and if there's seed from that genious then it should be compulsory for all members to bid..!!

Nice 1 Blab n uk420

MW

well I've done some working out & I'm raising my bid to £45 . If I do secure them I'll be sending £15 just to subscribe to the site so an even £60 is easier to send :headpain:

8 Days to go ......

Im with you maui , think your safe if you've bid £40 or over though . I might even jump the gun and go get me jiffy's in prep :rofl:

My £50-00 is sizzling in my wallet ready for the post on Tuesday. Might just stick another 15 in there for a green name on my profile. My grow is in its last throws so the next lot in the tent will be the Pink Panther I think. Still have some of the Skunk Train freebies to pop as well and of course my Lot#5 from the other raffle lol