Blab's Bonsai Farm

Guest Bonsai Labs

Hi folks :angry:

Just a little update, we now have 10 members bidding.At the moment the lowest bid stands at £20 so anything above that will ensure you 5 each of Blabberbabs babies :rofl:

Just about a fortnight to go :yinyang:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Poppa_Smurf

• withnail

• FARMER G

• ratdog

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ill up my bid to 30quid then but ill be on my jollies until the 25th so if im not about dont worry ill honour my bid if i win :yinyang:

Ill up my bid to 30quid then but ill be on my jollies until the 25th so if im not about dont worry ill honour my bid if i win :wub:

Hmmm ...not sure about that, you're a shifty looking character, really not sure that I can trust you to not pull some dodgy stroke :thisbig:

Ill up my bid to 30quid then but ill be on my jollies until the 25th so if im not about dont worry ill honour my bid if i win :D

Hmmm ...not sure about that, you're a shifty looking character, really not sure that I can trust you to not pull some dodgy stroke :guitar:

Says you :yep: Iv always been suspicious of bearded men after being scared half to death by david bellamy :ninja:

ok im really skint but i wouldn't mind adding to my seed collection,

an helping uk420 :B):

so ill throw a £25 bid in the mix, id bid more but i really am skint :!:

Guest Blabblabberbab

That's more like it :yep:

About time this thread got some action! :afro:

...might have to go flyerin down Maj's Pub :beer:

B :spliff:

sounds worth a try id be happy to part wiv £35 for a pack ov them beans results look good :yep:

Im told i cant bid till i make 50posts :rofl: They would look so nice in my room too.. suppose i better get postin

I know Farmer G , I have to keep checking I'm still in for a pack of £35 and dont need to up my bid ......... yet .

Im told i cant bid till i make 50posts :crybaby: They would look so nice in my room too.. suppose i better get postin

You certainly can make a bid sir, only thing you can't do is PM or enter chat until 50 posts...bid away dude :D

I will bid £45,an ideal birthday prezzie and get the site some cash.The lady i hope i win them for only wants the Pink Panther,she is limited on space and doesn't grow that often and says she would be well chuffed with just the five seeds.

ATB

tiger80

Minimum bid is £30 now then folks but tbh I doubt £30 will be enough to secure them.

If we end up with a situation where 2 or more people have all offered the same figure then whoever offered it first would be eligible for the seeds.

So I'd suggest a bid of at least £40...in fact thats what I'll do now... £40 from me :spliff: