Blab's Bonsai Farm

Guest Bonsai Labs

Guest Blabblabberbab

Hi,

Its Bonsai Blab's Bargain Bean Bonanza! :D Roll-up, Roll-up... lighter? :smoke::D

A little while ago someone mentioned I should maybe auction off some of the beans I have from my bonsai diary to go towards the upkeep of the good ship 420 - so, here we are! :D

To give you a bit of background have a look here and you'll get a pretty good idea of what's in store lol

post-5112-1274734980_thumb.jpg

There are 10 packs of beans to give away in total - each pack contains 5 x 'Witches Brew' AND 5 x 'Pink Panther'

The competition will probably be a timed bidding event where you post how much you'd be willing to pay for a pack and the top 10 highest bidders win the beans! lol Remember its all for the good of the site, so keep it tidy ;)

The seeds are 2 years old and have been kept in cold storage, so they should be alright :yep: They've been germ tested before being sent to Joolz (10/10 showed within 7 days - In fact the rate was 110% - One WB was a twin!)

E2A - Oops! lol forgot to add - This ISN'T the start of the competition yet... that will be announced soon, this is the fluffing to get you ready for the main event! Withnail will be along to sort the actual auction in good time... ;)

Edited by withnail

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Poppa_Smurf

• withnail

• FARMER G

• ratdog

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Blabblabberbab

"Witches Brew"

post-5112-1274735215_thumb.jpgpost-5112-1274735246_thumb.jpg

post-5112-1274735224_thumb.jpgpost-5112-1274735263_thumb.jpg

Belladonna (F) x Warlock (M)

Seriously honking weed. Pungent apple skunky smell with slightly softer flavour. All over fuzzy-warm couchy stone. This strain is one of the best I've used for making hash - crazy amounts of crystals equal great yields of turpentine smelling hash. Fast finising and not much difference between phenos.

lol

Guest Blabblabberbab

"Pink Panther"

post-5112-1274735375_thumb.jpgpost-5112-1274735388_thumb.jpg

post-5112-1274735409_thumb.jpgpost-5112-1274735425_thumb.jpg

Mazar (F) x Warlock (M)

Kinkier than the pink panther himself! Calyx's tend to turn red/pink during flower. Strong Strawberry / Blackcurrent, Blackberry smells. Quite a lot of phenotypical variation in this plant, but 75% ish or more in the ones I tested had colour. The hit is surpisingly heady at first, taking you way up, then nails you to the sofa. Good quick finisher too.

lol

BBBBB!

I'm well interested in these beans , especially as they've been proven under cfls.

Brilliant stuff , hope to see Mr Nail on the old auction front bfore too long.

Nice one Blab , big up yourself.

rm

Morning folks :D

Firstly thanks very much to Blab's, some cracking looking genetics and thanks very much for helping support uk420 :yinyang::clapping:

Not much else for me to add really other than get bidding then :guitar:

And I'll start actually, £20 from me :smoke:

So if 19 others offer £20 or less then I'll get my seeds for £20 as that is the figure I have offered.If 20 people all offer more than £20 then I will either need to up my offer, or go without. Hope that makes sense to everyone :B):

£20 offered from me too.

Whens the end date withers ol' bean??

Dunno tbh :clapping:

Lets say end 21st June, longest day of the year...seems as good a date as any :yinyang:

Morning folks :D

Firstly thanks very much to Blab's, some cracking looking genetics and thanks very much for helping support uk420 :yinyang:;)

Not much else for me to add really other than get bidding then :guitar:

And I'll start actually, £20 from me :smoke:

So if 19 others offer £20 or less then I'll get my seeds for £20 as that is the figure I have offered.If 20 people all offer more than £20 then I will either need to up my offer, or go without. Hope that makes sense to everyone :B):

I thought there was only 10 packs :B):

£20 from me an all ;)

I thought there was only 10 packs :yinyang:

£20 from me an all :guitar:

9, 19 ...whats 10 between friends ;)

Indeed, 10 packs overall not 20, I was thinking of the batches of 5's :B):

Put me down for £50-00 - that should get me in the top 10 as well as boost the site fund nicely.