Any Drum And Bass Lovers Out There

Guest oldskoolsmoker

Big love uk 420

Know I am back in the studio and making music I am feeling a lot more like me, grounded and knowing what’s good for me, I was listening to an old mix I did and there is One I just have to share with you lot, tune speaks volumes on the real keeping it real 🫡

Big ups all the dnb lovers

stiggy

• Like 1

@Military Grade The ones I posted, just up. I'd just like your opinion, you're more on this stuff than I am. Weekend...long story.

It sorry for mucking up a simple question:mashed:

Edited by j.o.i.n.t
  • Like 1

If you're referring to Chase and Status, then 100% i count them as DnB/Jungle legends, the biggest group in DnB history in terms of success, And helped DnB's wider popularity.

They have dabbled with a other genres in the past like Dubstep, but they are very much part of the DnB furniture 👍

Just incase you was curious this was one of their Dubstep songs, Good beat but dubsteps not really my thing.

Check out their DnB beats tho, endless classic bangers 👍

As for Loadstar, i don't know much about him other than he can make a good remix lol

• Like 1