Any Drum And Bass Lovers Out There

Guest oldskoolsmoker

@Military Grade     Some selection sir :yep:        Bass Cat sends BIG luvs n kisses ... i feckin hate you lol       He gets a bass massage , i get choked out lol     i do get a happy putty tat :george:

Will chick him in the bins later when the temps come up and i can just about handle stepping out in it !

thanks mate

• Like 1

Been a good few shogun nights. Been playing a friction set a fair bit lately. 

Came across this, storm plays a couple old tunes I remember her playing when I first saw her. Swear can almost remember being there n how sick it was. Say it all the time but out raving every weekend without a doubt was one the best times of my life.

• Like 2

So I listen to DnB (mainly) along with other electronic music but DnB is what I grow up with listening to as a kid in the mid 90s and then started djing from 16 years old holding down a residency for a south coast DnB organisation called Paradox….I’ll list some tracks I’m currently listening to at the moment…

Hence the name Caly, after Calyx and Teebee :) 

Edited by Caly
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...