Any Drum And Bass Lovers Out There

Guest oldskoolsmoker

I am just the same about the new type fart sound bass  i just dont like it like stummer .

Its like a bad fanny fart.I use to love Dreamscapes went to loads of them and helter skelter  and hysteria pure x.

Most was at the Sanctuary with rollers at round about town lol. Loved going on the fair rides pilled up tripping me tits off on acid.Waltzers and cyclones rides loved going on them after sniffing some poppers.

Man they was messy times good times though.When those horn blown in the Sanctuary place went mad.

Best place hands down was the Eclipse then changed to the edge.Get your tickets from banging tunes across the road.

That lazer with all the broken mirrors just below the balcony it  was like it was raining green lazes and the  japanese tengu .

Now to me this is some of the best Jungle  .With a solid bass line.

Edited by hashi
  • Like 5

On 14/07/2022 at 5:42 PM, hashi said:

I am just the same about the new type fart sound bass  i just dont like it like stummer .

Its like a bad fanny fart.I use to love Dreamscapes went to loads of them and helter skelter  and hysteria pure x.

Most was at the Sanctuary with rollers at round about town lol. Loved going on the fair rides pilled up tripping me tits off on acid.Waltzers and cyclones rides loved going on them after sniffing some poppers.

Man they was messy times good times though.When those horn blown in the Sanctuary place went mad.

Best place hands down was the Eclipse then changed to the edge.Get your tickets from banging tunes across the road.

That lazer with all the broken mirrors just below the balcony it  was like it was raining green lazes and the  japanese tengu .

Now to me this is some of the best Jungle  .With a solid bass line.

Memories....had my first pill in the Edge 92!

• Like 1

Best club in the UK in my book oldbear.

The Cov lot was always sound with us lot  quite a few of us went up each weekend .

Ok i know this is not jungle its happy hardcore.

It does have the breakbeat in though and abit of junglish  beat just love the piano .

Just its a belter of a track,Vibealite rave Sanctuary or plesuredome.

All went mental when this came on .Anyone ele like any dark side say from late 93 to 94 know any good tracks lsd use to play some wicked one back then.

Right dark ones.

Anyway like i said i know tis not jungle just did not think their was a old skool or happyhardcore thread.

Edited by hashi