Any Drum And Bass Lovers Out There

Guest oldskoolsmoker

Just wanted to throw my hat in to the D&B ring. In my 40's now, so not out partying, but hit it hard back in the day.

Now in to my chilled/liquid drum and bass, and have it playing in the background while working.

Bukem's Progression Sessions was the game changer for me.

• Like 3

Just so you can all stop searching, this is the finest drum & bass record of all time. Oh yes.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Cainedbutable said:

right don’t call me a hater but this type of dnb I proper dislike lol . See the bass sound, it just sounds like the type of shit every new home producer uses. Something about it just sounds so basic I can’t like it. Same as the drums tbh just does nothing for me. Throw in the random speaking although I like some tunes with that such as time tripping but yeah this is a no from me. Not to be an arse all got different tastes but yeah just my view.

• Like 2

@stummer no worries man. World would be boring if we all liked the same shit

I'm enjoying this type dnb...kinda reminds me of the hardstep tracks from the 90s rave scene 

• Like 1

One more for you stum. See if I can't change your mind 

Edited by Cainedbutable
  • Like 1

That’s a bit better, but nah I still just don’t like that style of bass man lol it’s just something I really dislike. Which is odd as I love every other style of dnb. Even jump up with the MCing has its place at times. 

• Like 1

Funny you say that, cos this is the 1st dnb sound I've really got into since what's now referred to as the classics.  

Classics , just a polite way of saying you're a old cunt lol

Oh yes !

'93 / '94  jungle breakbeat hardcore for me is the best.

Can be found on many a dreamscape / helter skelter  recording .

DJ peshay and Fabio and grooverider's set is pure awesomeness at Dreamscape 11,  as are most of the Jungle DJ's at that rave.

Dreamscape 10 aint that bad either :) great mixes of great tracks by great DJs.

pure awesomeness.

toki

• Like 2