Any Drum And Bass Lovers Out There

Guest oldskoolsmoker

Was here off my nut, if weed ever goes legal I’ll have to upload some classic gurning photos lol 

gotta tune in my head I can’t think off but before the day is done I’ll have it 

Edited by stummer
  • Like 3

Cool Thread,

Dont get me wrong i enjoyed a lot of the old skool dnb music and enjoyed a night at raindance spent listening, gurning and dancing to it , its good for Pills N' Thrills
However
I think the newer Liquid Dnb (newer can mean 2005 - 2021) is much much nicer for when you are getting stoned , its legit my favourite music genre for it 
On Youtube, Check out these channels for endless mixes of pleasure: Alpha Rythem, Sound Territory and U-Fourier 

• Like 2

Yeah deffo, I always preferred what I just call a more dark type of dnb. Never been into jump up but love jungle and don’t mind some mc’ing on that. Far as liquid goes, been to a few v record events. Don’t mind it but yeah deffo prefer the more dark stuff. Is a few mc’s who have just the right amount of input and actually like. Gq and sp come to mind.

Edited by stummer
  • Like 2

@stummer you an Amit fan? His 9 times album is decent. Had that few years back. Do prefer the dark m deep stuff. 

Edited by growinggold
  • Like 3

I remember one the first raves I went to. Someone come over to ask for something. Told em to stop moving bait n wait till the bouncer fucked off from the smoking area. Wasn’t even a bouncer was it lol was mc det. Looked like a lump to us skinny youngsters.

found that tune as well..

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...