Any Drum And Bass Lovers Out There

Guest oldskoolsmoker

30 minutes ago, Thirty3 said:

I was at this night, Thursday night it was, rolled out at 6am and still went to work in the morning lol. Great night, AWOL was king of the jungle, but paradise club was best!

• Like 5

@monkeypig

Amazing mate! '95 was my first year of raving but i didn't make this one but rinsed the CD

Yeah Paradise, Club UN, the Island Ilford..sucks being 40 odd now but feel blessed to have been around then 

Edited by Thirty3
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Thirty3 said:

@monkeypig

Amazing mate! '95 was my first year of raving but i didn't make this one but rinsed the CD

Yeah Paradise, Club UN, the Island Ilford..sucks being 40 odd now but feel blessed to have been around then 

would you not attend a rave now then? We used to see the odd old person still having it. Not gonna lie I feel to old to be hitting it every weekend like when it was all new to us. Deffo gonna attend some raves though. Some the best times of my life tbh raving with mates.

@stummer

Nah i was done by '97, starting going down hill then in my opinion. Had a brief stint on the pingers but prefer a smoke beer and munch so moved on to different things

Like you say though, was some of the best times for sure

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thirty3 said:

Dam i used to have this on mp3 a long time ago, then lost it on an old HDD, Great find fella:yep:

• Like 1

On 14/05/2021 at 4:56 PM, soto said:

Instant memories of being 16 and blasting this through ur mini metro speakers going round thinking your hard as fuck blazing with ur m8s lollol 

say what you want about how shit pendulum became, but they made a few bangers:

Edited by callywally
  • Like 2