Any Drum And Bass Lovers Out There

Guest oldskoolsmoker

On 10/08/2020 at 7:48 AM, Mestizo said:

All styles of Drum and Bass increased as it got more popular. Just like the old days, you have to search for good shit. There is just more shit to sort through these days but people are still making good old stuff. J-Majik just released a great old sounding album called Always Be.

Always be, so good

• Like 1

On 09/06/2019 at 10:20 AM, GreenVision said:

Think this one was a picture Disc if memory serves... Classic either way.

Bloody DnB master DJ fresh, Bad Company made some of the best DnB in the world imo.

Massive classic, mine wasn't a picture disc but think they might have done one, flashlight was the B-side I think

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Yodacheesecake said:

Some more classics, Andy C was 15 when he co-produced Valley of the shadows!!!

Aye, a legend for sure!

• Like 2

i went to a party in a field over the weekend it got raided by the old bill .

think one of the young twats who cannot keep anything off the internet sort of grassed up the party for posting something on some bolllocks of a site fb i think cunts 

anyway there was a mix of music the d and b started then the racing comentry started . after an hour of or so of d and b im done 

i find it boring after that . maybe im too old and its not for me . i find it a tad  passe 

14 minutes ago, catfish said:

i find it boring after that . maybe im too old and its not for me . i find it a tad  passe 

They probably weren't playing good stuff plus if you're old, like me, you feel like a twat moving round 20 year olds coz a lot of them are acting up, playing the fool.

I try not to think that way about people younger than me coz a lot surprise me, especially when you show you're willing to engage and be the inspiration for them, if you catch my drift, they'll show their positive energy back.

• Like 2

On 9/6/2020 at 4:02 PM, BASStard said:

I went college with one of the Usual Suspects. He's still got  two pieces of my vinyl - a Danny Breaks and a Dillinja remix.

• Like 2