Any Drum And Bass Lovers Out There

Guest oldskoolsmoker

If you've made your peace, the Devil can really hate you!

Nice1 Underwater for getting us back on track, two thundering trax mate.

Bit o' Dub boys?

remember the nights called therapy sessions on a wendsday night tech ich dylan b key loxy and loads more sick night :headbang: top tunes darklight :D

I've never made it down to Therapy sessions.. however the line-ups always look brutal and next time there's one in London I've promised myself that I'll journey up to experience it. I saw Dylan in April however; smashing out some seriously evil experimental sounds - great fun :ninja:

Nice tunes from Tech Itch and B-Key there.. I know what I'll be putting on my playlist today!

What about a bit of Acid House, the brickwork of modern dance music.

The second vid is quality, some genius dancing going on! The atomosphere of those early parties looked magic.. definately born in the wrong era, me!

NICE BUMP but I think you were looking for this 1.

Easily one of the best intros to a tune ever!

I've got a majority of their releases and I don't think I've ever heard a bad track. They were very talented dudes..

• 4 weeks later...

I've noticed there 'aint anything in this thread by the craftsman that goes by the name of Dom & Roland, so here's some classic darkness from him:

I'm surprised too.

I know Mrs Angus, Dominics mum. This is real Desert Island Disk stuff for me. Clever man. Beautifull music.

LSD

e2a Dominic invented the Tramen break btw not Trace ... if that means anything to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE-VXRx-nfw

Guest oldskoolsmoker

Top lp that LSD may have to fish that out for a mix up tomo :guitar:

Forgot all about it to be honest

Oss

all about the music SC :smokin: nothing like a fat one and some beats :dj:

That was a choon mate.I love to listen to 90's jungle every now and then to reminisce but i'm not into the new stuff much.

I can't remember if i've posted this already but this tune rocked the jungle scene when it came out and boy did i rock to this one,especially when the Bassline kicked in.It definately gave the tingly head feeling..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvMZYz5HoCs

Edited by redtilidie