What Makes Humans Unique

Cosmic Dick

Cosmic Dick
the ability of abstraction.

:)

After 6 pages, so far I see this as the best contender for the one thing thingy.

CD

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cosmic Dick

• ratdog

• weed_G

• Boojum

and to ROCK!

My dog recognizes certain songs, just a few but when he hears them he howls like hell, not sure if he likes them of is protesting :):ninja:

:ninja:

After 6 pages, so far I see this as the best contender for the one thing thingy.

CD

Surely that is just your assumption? :)

Guest luda1

Man has been given the freedom of choice to do good or evil. This freewill gives him independence of intention, choice and action in various situations of moral conflict. Man is the only creature in this universe who has been given choice and discretion which accompany him through his life span.

Man has also been granted potentialities to acquire knowledge of how everything else in the universe functions as well as the knowledge required for his felicity.

This knowledge along with the faculty of reason and intellect, are man’s primary guide that distinguishes him from other animals and help him recognize the path of his ultimate felicity.

and to ROCK!

My dog recognizes certain songs, just a few but when he hears them he howls like hell, not sure if he likes them of is protesting :):ninja:

theme to Crossroads used to set my dog off, I think it was Amy Turtle's acting.

Cosmic Dick

lol

CD

Surely that is just your assumption? :ninja:

Yes

my error, I should have added;

any better suggestions would be welcomed

Man has been given the freedom of choice to do good or evil. This freewill gives him independence of intention, choice and action in various situations of moral conflict. Man is the only creature in this universe who has been given choice and discretion which accompany him through his life span.

Man has also been granted potentialities to acquire knowledge of how everything else in the universe functions as well as the knowledge required for his felicity.

This knowledge along with the faculty of reason and intellect, are man’s primary guide that distinguishes him from other animals and help him recognize the path of his ultimate felicity.

fuck me thats a bit deep for this time on a fri night :ninja:

peace out farmer boy

Edited by farmer boy

And we're sure arrogance isnt it ?

cant be ! i got a pet bull and he is arrogent as hell :)

peace out farmer boy

Cosmic Dick

Erm.... :)

Do I have to make a decision?

Anybody else want to be the judge on this, I only started the thread, there are better thinkers and judges than me out there.

CD

American astronauts sometimes call that The Right Stuff ..

(Don't you just hate that kind of yank)

cant be ! i got a pet bull and he is arrogent as hell :)

peace out farmer boy

No such thing as a bad dog.....:ninja: