God R U There? Do U Hate Me?

anaconda19

Hi budfan, thats your choice, I prefer to trust the reams of scientific evidence that evolution brought us to this point than what you find plausible. Life has no meaning apart from what we can imbue it with as far as I am concerned. If religion makes life better for you thats great, whatever turns you on dude.

Hey fella

Fair play to you, each to his own!

I accept evolution / big bang etc entirely (as does the catholic church) I just figure it has to have been put into motion by someone/thing.

Good smoking!

I just figure it has to have been put into motion by someone/thing.

Don't mean to sound rude (I admire how polite you remain), but you obviously accept that God "just exists", at least I'm assuming you do, so why can't you accept that life just exists?

Jesus believed in God or maybe had some metaphysical experience that cause him through personal experience to know a greater other, and is believed to have had the odd toke, so if you are a Christian are you being a hypocrite not to support cannabis. As you were. I'm offski, people to bate, threads to dis-rail. :mashed::fear::)

Odd, those in power who would call themselves Christians always quote the Jewish God, the jealous bastard god to justify their actions and beliefs never the God that Jesus, and I think he was a Christian, would claim to have a relationship with. (He never claimed to be the son of god, that was his PR men after he died)

Jesus believed in God or maybe had some metaphysical experience that cause him through personal experience to know a greater other,

Surely his mum told him, after all, she had an intimate relationship with God.

Odd, those in power who would call themselves Christians always quote the Jewish God, the jealous bastard god to justify their actions and beliefs never the God that Jesus, and I think he was a Christian, would claim to have a relationship with. (He never claimed to be the son of god, that was his PR men after he died)

This has never made sense to me, how could he be a Christian?

I thought Christians were/are followers of Christ, was he following himself?

And also, wasn't Jesus himself a Jew?

CD

im still confused, why are we here? how do we know was jesus real?

how come theres so many diff religions with different gods, how do we kno whos the most wrong? and which god if anys real?

lost n :unsure:

dazed and confused

do we really find out the truth at death?

:rofl::huh:

how do we know was jesus real?

We don`t :rofl:

how come theres so many diff religions with different gods

Because their are lots of different cultures and they all have their own special way of making people scared of god and can therefore control the people easier :unsure:

Jesus believed in God or maybe had some metaphysical experience that cause him through personal experience to know a greater other,

Surely his mum told him, after all, she had an intimate relationship with God.

This has never made sense to me, how could he be a Christian?

I thought Christians were/are followers of Christ, was he following himself?

And also, wasn't Jesus himself a Jew?

CD

You don't believe that bit do you

and

"Spitter!"

ethnically yes but by choice probably nothing, Buddhist(evidence he went to Kashmir from 12 to 30, strange we have no biblical references between these times) or maybe more Muslim than Jew in the actual belief he adhered to in terms of the numerous ways the same story had ♪ismed and schismed♪. If you want some suggestion that Jesus accepted certain parts of the muslim version , well they recognise him in the Koran as a prophet...

Get Up, Stand Up lyrics

Get up, stand up, stand up for your rights

Get up, stand up, don't give up the fight

Preacher man don't tell me

Heaven is under the earth

I know you don't know

What life is really worth

It's not all that glitters is gold

Half the story has never been told

So now you see the light

Stand up for your rights

Get up, stand up, don't give up the fight

Most people think

Great good will come from the skies

Take away everything

And make everybody feel high

But if you know what life is worth

You would look for yours on earth

And now you've seen the light

You stand up for your rights

Get up, stand up (yeah, yeah)

Stand up for your rights (oh)

Get up, stand up (get up stand up)

Don't give up the fight (life is your right)

Get up stand up (so we can't give up the fight)

Stand up for your right (lord lord)

Get up, stand up (people struggling on)

Don't give up the fight (yeah)

We're sick and tired of your ism-schism game

To die and go to heaven in Jesus' name

We know and understand

Almighty God is a living man

You can fool some people sometimes

But you can't fool all the people all the time

And now we've seen the light (What you gonna do)

We gonna stand up for our rights

Get up, stand up

Stand up for you rights

Get up, stand up

Stand up for your rights

Get up, stand up

Stand up for your rights

Get up, stand up

Don't give up the fight

• Like 1

You don't believe that bit do you

and

"Spitter!"

ethnically yes but by choice probably nothing, Buddhist(evidence he went to Kashmir from 12 to 30, strange we have no biblical references between these times) or maybe more Muslim than Jew in the actual belief he adhered to in terms of the numerous ways the same story had ♪ismed and schismed♪. If you want some suggestion that Jesus accepted certain parts of the muslim version , well they recognise him in the Koran as a prophet...

No, I don't believe a word of it.

Jesus mother was Mariamne, a Jew.

Jesus father was Antipater, a Jew, as was his father, King Herod.

I have no problem at all with the rest, ie Kashmir, Muslim. I believe he was a bit of a traveler, I think he also visited the Druids on these Isles.

So, now I need the lyrics to Jerusalem and a photo of JC being played by Keith Emerson messing with his organ as yer do, and singing Karn Evil 1:1

cold and misty morning

I heard a warning

born in the air

Bout a time of power

when no one had an hours to spare

where the seeds had wither

silent children shivered in the cold

Now their faces captured in the lens

of the jackels, for gold

ILL BE THERE ILL BE THERE

I WILL BE THERE!

Art work by guy who designed Alien, what ever the fook that's got to do with anythin'

:smoke:

shit, wrong avi, smiley, thingy

;)

1973 sounds like band aid to me 1984/5

Edited by Hir

hi,

in reply to the hole in your life missing and feeling lost etc.

during my time on this planet, i have spent lots of it wandering what everything is all about...

I had that empty feeling you've spoke of, and the thing that has cured it is the belief that life is pointless. after accepting that there is nothing more to my life than what i make of it I've become far happier in my self. There is sooooo much happening in the universe, and so much happening here on earth, your life and my life makes next to no difference to anything.

this might come across a bit hard and hopeless but give it a think over, this idea has gotten me through some pretty scary/ dark moments.

i don't think going to church and having a bible wrapped around your head until you believe is the answer.

my 2 pence. lewis.