1 For The Atheist's

bigangus

Guest grandad

we do nothing but take from this planet, the most helpful we could ever be is to be buried, then we belong to the planet, become part of nature, part of the food chain.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RilverSizlas

• Boojum

• ~nobody~

• Cosmic Dick

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest w33jy
If there is anything left of me in working order when I die it's going to anyone that needs it. I'm just glad I dont have to decide who needs it most.

dito

Guest grandad

so its still all down to humans, what a fuck, nothing else matter but us humans, we must be real special, would be wonderful if we were truely special, fuck mother nature, your nothing compared to us humans. :unsure:

I'm all for organ donation, like anything else in life - if I'm not using it you may as well.

That said I haven't signed up for it, I really should, I like helping people, especially if all it means is sharing something I'm not using, I dunno if my organs would be any use but I can't think of any reason not to donate.

Go to hxxp://www.organdonation.nhs.uk/ukt/how_to_become_a_donor/how_to_become_a_donor.jsp and fill in the online registration form, it takes less than 2 minutes :)

• 4 weeks later...
Bury me whole. I dont believe in organ donation.

i bet youd believe in it if you needed an organ............just a thought

Go to hxxp://www.organdonation.nhs.uk/ukt/how_to_become_a_donor/how_to_become_a_donor.jsp and fill in the online registration form, it takes less than 2 minutes :soap:

Done :spliff:

When the form asked where i heard about the service i could'nt find uk420 in the list :wink:

Doubt my Liver is going to be much cop though :mellow:

Edited by Cooper

• 2 weeks later...

nice to see 1 of my threads getting some attention

my next question is, as an atheist when you look at history, and you see all the intelligent that have lived. that are seriously intelligent. are they all wrong?

Yes, as an atheist I believe all intelligent people that haver lived are wrong. :eek:

Sorry, I didn't understand the question. Were you meaning intelligent religious people in history perhaps? I respect every one of them, especially as many of them have challenged their own beliefs to add to our understanding, and their beliefs may well have changed with what they learnt. Belief after all is a personal thing that's never black or white, I'd never say any belief is wrong.

My organs will be donated as will every other part of me when I cease to live and my body begins to decay. Carbon will be returned to the atmosphere, rock dust to the soil, and the Earth will have back what is rightly hers to loan to some other process. Who am I to question that.

I think I should stop calling myself an atheist tbh, my beliefs are rapidly changing with everything I've been learning recently. I can't see how atheism fits with the latest scientific or philosophical thinking

Quite fancy a funeral pyre, not very green tho

I can't see how atheism fits with the latest scientific or philosophical thinking

I'd be interested to know what you mean by that.

Edited by troy

2 for the show

let's forget existentialism

now go go go

here's one for all you atheist's out there ..... (!!!!!!!)

oh, sorry I was think about telepaths

DONKEY!

Guest Logik

Ive heard of the disrespect from medical students who play around with dead elderly people...

Personal opinion not affected by athiesm, id like to be buried whole.

I want my skellybob to be all wired up animatronically and then installed in the Ghost Train at Alton Towers.

Edited by Eddiesilence

Ive heard of the disrespect from medical students who play around with dead elderly people...

Personal opinion not affected by athiesm, id like to be buried whole.

Push em in front of Chuck sez me