1 For The Atheist's

bigangus

Hi Gang

if you are of an Aitheist bent, when you snuff it are you bothered about your body?

would you give it to medical science?, even to be cut up and your skellington to be used

as a teaching aid

just a thought

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RilverSizlas

• Boojum

• ~nobody~

• Cosmic Dick

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Gang

if you are of an Aitheist bent, when you snuff it are you bothered about your body?

would you give it to medical science?, even to be cut up and your skellington to be used

as a teaching aid

just a thought

No I'm not bothered about my body once I'm dead, it's a piece of rotting meat. Yes I hope it goes to medical science (I'm on the organ donor register, with the option for my entire body to be used in any way at all).

Don't really see that as an atheist thing, to be honest (even though I am one), surely religious people who believe in the soul, and that on death the soul goes to an afterlife, see the body after death as an empty vessel, so I don't see how they could object to it being used in any way that will help others since what makes them (the soul) has moved on :naughty:

Guest DR Moonshine

do what you will with it. with in reason :blub:

would much rather put me to good use never done anything of use in my life so to have my old bones young up and people looking at them rather gives me a thrill :wink:

If there is anything left of me in working order when I die it's going to anyone that needs it. I'm just glad I dont have to decide who needs it most.

on the organ donor register, so once i die they can do as they please with me. i suggest transplant my brain on2 a pot smoking robot, just a thought. :blub: :wink:

i suggest transplant my brain on2 a pot smoking robot, just a thought. :blub: :wink:

lol sounds like the way forward lol

Hi Gang

as a teaching aid

just a thought

No I'm not bothered about my body once I'm dead, it's a piece of rotting meat. Yes I hope it goes to medical science (I'm on the organ donor register, with the option for my entire body to be used in any way at all).

Don't really see that as an atheist thing, to be honest (even though I am one), surely religious people who believe in the soul, and that on death the soul goes to an afterlife, see the body after death as an empty vessel, so I don't see how they could object to it being used in any way that will help others since what makes them (the soul) has moved on :blub:

spot on boojum, couldnt agree more :wink:

like yourself, i'm on organ donor list with anything usable to be donated. it is the 21st century after all and we have means there to save lives so why not??

Guest alrightdave

well if i snuff it in the non to distant future you can transplant my brain in to the head of gordon brown for him to use and bin his cos its feckin useless. :blub: :wink: lol

well if ya dont find that funny, dont tell me about it. cheers

Guest DR Moonshine
do what you will with it. with in reason lol

whats within reason ? just so we know :rofl:

as long as no doctor puts his finger up my arse to look at my prostate or otherwise im fine with what ever

I think I know what I want. Bare with me, it's a bit strange.

I not gonna care about my body, so I donate that to sceince... but I want to keep my head and brain. I want that preserved as best as possible. In a jar in my coffin or something. Or mumified 21st century stylee. Then what I want is a customised sealed, airtight coffin. With my head and a load of other things. Just I think would be interesting to see on time team in 2452 :rofl: You get me. Loads of canna seeds. Few canna leaves, pack of skins. Ipod with all my tunes. Laptop with all my files and pictures. Folder of drawings and written stuff. Bottle of jack. Maybe a bong. Some bud, some oil and some hash. Some kind of recording too. Bit of a crazy sort of time capsule with my head in it and loads of my stuff. Hopefully the custom air tight coffin would preserve stuff for centuries. lol Also, also, a sheet of predictions for the future lol Just for fun. Wouldn't know if I had any right but interesting for people in hundreds of years. lol Don't think it's gonna happen but given the choice I'd do that. I'd arrange it right now if I could lol