Bio-bizz Schedule

Guest Red Dragon

I thought the flush was to use up all the stored nutrients in the plant, particularly the leaves? i also thought k or potash helped the bud taste sweeter and increase oil production. i woulda thought adding nitrogen at the end would just make it more leafy and increase the chlorophyl?

I thought the flush was to use up all the stored nutrients in the plant, particularly the leaves? i also thought k or potash helped the bud taste sweeter and increase oil production. i woulda thought adding nitrogen at the end would just make it more leafy and increase the chlorophyl?

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?s=&a...st&p=108192

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?s=&a...st&p=829645

Edited by Bish

hmm, thanks for the info. i was under the impression when flushed, the plant will use up it's stored nutrients and energy from the fan leaves. i see many a grower with very yellow leaves at the end of flowering, this is a nautral process i thought?

imo wouldn't use the light mix it's too weak. seedlings go yellow after a week or two and u have to feed them stick with all mix.

Edited by RED-EYE-GEEZA

i see many a grower with very yellow leaves at the end of flowering, this is a nautral process i thought?

Cannabis is an annual, but when grown indoors severe yellowing of leaves isn't right. Some strains differ from others, but plants really should have healthy green leaves come harvest if you want to get the best from them.

• 1 month later...

Hi all.

Regards to the schedule, its says change to 2ml grow and 1ml bloom, when you see browing of pistils.

What sort of percentage do i look for, im in 5th week of 12/12 and ive started to get some brown pistils.

But i mean there very few at the mo.

Also will the increase in grow fatten the buds up cos they dont have the mega fat look i see on others yet.

ta

loc

imo wouldn't use the light mix it's too weak. seedlings go yellow after a week or two and u have to feed them stick with all mix.

its supposed to be weak so it doesnt burn the seedlings!

then you move on to allmix

T1

• 1 month later...
Only use epsom salts IF your plants show signs of an (Mg) deficiency! :war:

hi bish on my first grow and following ot1's schedule with grow and bloom but I'm also using heaven at 3ml, I'm 15 days 12/12, my question is ot says a one off feed of salts, grow and bloom at around 3 weeks mark do I only do this if I think my girls need it or is it recommended :smoke:

ps whats your opinion on heaven I'm also using leaf coat once a week

hi bish on my first grow and following ot1's schedule with grow and bloom but I'm also using heaven at 3ml, I'm 15 days 12/12, my question is ot says a one off feed of salts, grow and bloom at around 3 weeks mark do I only do this if I think my girls need it or is it recommended :smoke:

ps whats your opinion on heaven I'm also using leaf coat once a week

The schedule is for growing in Allmix, as is this thread OP. If your plants ain't (Mg) deficient, don't try to fix what ain't broke mate/

As for Heaven, i haven't used it & afaik it's far from being organic. But there are some members who use it & say they've seen results. What those results are i don't know.

The schedule is for growing in Allmix, as is this thread OP. If your plants ain't (Mg) deficient, don't try to fix what ain't broke mate/

As for Heaven, i haven't used it & afaik it's far from being organic. But there are some members who use it & say they've seen results. What those results are i don't know.

cheers mate

• 4 months later...
cheers mate

If you are using bioheaven then you wont need epsom salts as bioheaven has mg in there , as for not being organic well again it as organic as allmix/bloom/grow/topmax is or atleast thats what they say.

As for results you get a much lusher green plants seem to take there feeed more and ofcourse you do get an increase in buddage and density , now this is onll what i have seen and i grow under 800watt of envirolight's so maybe as mine grow slower you wont see the impact if using hps etc.

Ot1 said when he used it it made his buds harsh and unsmokeable i kinda get what he is saying allthough with a cure for a month all i could taste was the plant itself no real after taste so maybe its certain strains it taints or i really dunno.

• 2 months later...

hello ppl,

it's the first time i grow in allmix biobizz and i would like some help.

1.) Is the Biobizz schedule made for allmix soil or for any biobizz soil?

2.) The seeds i have at the moment are mostly sativa: Kalimist2000, Rooibart, Sensi Nev Haze, VictGold x Nev Haze. Are these african strains doing ok on biobizz soil and nutrients? Do i have to be carefull somehow with the way i will grow them?

Thanks people..

Edited by mpourouman

Just follow ot`s feeding guide, you can add a bit more or less depending on how your plants are growing.

As for bio heaven and the rest i dont bother with it at all, i get top results with just grow and bloom and a little epsom salts if need be.

Hope this helps :wassnnme:

hello ppl,

it's the first time i grow in allmix biobizz and i would like some help.

1.) Is the Biobizz schedule made for allmix soil or for any biobizz soil?

2.) The seeds i have at the moment are mostly sativa: Kalimist2000, Rooibart, Sensi Nev Haze, VictGold x Nev Haze. Are these african strains doing ok on biobizz soil and nutrients? Do i have to be carefull somehow with the way i will grow them?

Thanks people..

Oldtimers biobizz schedule is for rooted cuttings, not seed plants.

The only difference (for seed plants) is that you will pot up, allowing the soil to feed the plants and only add biobizz when the plants are in their final pots and looking hungry.

I would imagine that the bizz will be fine for your sats. Allthough some sativas are picky feeders, with different requirements than heavy feeding indicas. If thats the case then simply adjust the schedule to suit you.

hth

• 1 month later...

Hi, I'm following the guidelines OT1 gave above for the second time now. Just upping the grow and lowering the bloom this watering.

Thank you again to OT1 for offering these guidelines and thanks to Mr Dragon (diolch yn fawr) for providing the origional question which provided the context for these pointers to feeding with Biobizz

Thanks 420

Arbuscule