Bio-bizz Schedule

Guest Red Dragon

:band:.. just read this entire thread... it has given me a whole new Idea on what to do with feeding me babies.. next grow i really should get me some of that bio stuff..!

:soap: @ last post!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all im new here and have a question for OT .I'm currently growing DP isis feminized from seed under 1000 watt hps and in 1 1/2 week into flowering .Now should i follow the same feeding schedule you prepared ? Because im useing fox farm ocean forest soil mix if you heard of it ,it is suppose to be a very good mix .Thanks in advance lol

Hello high_69, what I posted for RD was just a general guideline for allmix compost and their fertilisers with seedlings.

The changes of grow and bloom especially at the end are to rebalance the p and k ratio so the p is not to high.

If you are useing biobizz grow and bloom liquid feeds, the general principle holds true, but how much would be needed with fox farms ocean forest soil mix I can't tell you as I don't know how much base is in it.

The thing about fox farms products is they are what we call chemical based fertilisers, useing things like Ureaform, Urea, Ammonium Sulphate, Calcium Nitrate, Ammonium Phosphate, Treble Phosphate, Potassium Nitrate, Potassium Sulphate, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Oxysulphate, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Carbonate.

• Like 2

Yeah some of ff ferts are chemical ,but ff ocean forest soil is all organic ...here info from there site

Organic Potting Soil

Good Things from the Earth and Sea.

A powerful blend of Pacific Northwest sea-going fish, crab meal, shrimp meal, and plenty of our own earthworm castings, Ocean Forest Potting Soil is nature's finest soil amendment. It is ideal for greenhouse applications, as well as indoor/outdoor plantings.

Fox Farm has added composted forest humus and selected peat mosses to create the optimum organic medium for a versatile planting environment.

Ocean Forest Potting Soil contains earthworm castings, bat guano, and micronutrients. It is light in texture and well aerated...a premium blend of good things from the earth and the sea.

Like the bb allmix you guys use, this (ff)did give me mag + ph problems early on ,but i added dolomtic powderd lime and all is well again .You see ff has crushed sea shells for ph balance wich doesn't do a good balance job also no mag in it, so lime kills 2 birds with 1 stone lol .

Btw not too many people use bb products here in the states ,but they are starting too now .They are great products from what ive heard ,also tell me what you think of the ingredients in ff ocean forest (obove). Thanks again. OT your a very experienced man and i respect your advise

:beer:

• 2 weeks later...

I couldn't get All Mix and have two bags of Gem organic. Have just received my BioBizz nutes.

I have read BioBizz's and OT's ferting schedules. Do they still hold true if you're not using Allmix.

post-6164-1109071060.jpg

Edited by oldergit

I would back up what Queijo has said .... allmix is really very rich in nutes so another compost may need feeding sooner than allmix. Your plant really will let you know when it's hungry. This may be sooner than the schedule indicates to give a first feed.

The OT schedule is a great starting marker for feeding tho and can be adjusted to suit your own plants needs.

EO

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

If using BB feeds, you will need Grow & Bloom. Topmax isn't really needed as there are no benefits from using it - as of yet there ain't anyway.

Welcome aboard :starwars:

• 2 weeks later...

If using BB feeds, you will need Grow & Bloom. Topmax isn't really needed as there are no benefits from using it - as of yet there ain't anyway.

Welcome aboard lol

I do not use BBz composts but do use their nutes. Root Juice, Grow, Bloom and TopMax.

Sorry, Bish, I think TMax does add a lot to your bud compared to without. Tried it with and without on similar grows. Does make a difference IMHO. ;)

• Like 1

You can only go on experience, and that's yours.

I've found that it don't make a blind bit of difference, with or without.

;)

but i achieve that without using it ?

doesnt mean its good ;)

maybe u achieve that becuase your actually a good grower embalmer lol from what ive seen

i use a similar type product nitrozyme and with or without it they always perform to standards ;)