Bio-bizz Schedule

Guest Red Dragon

BarrySHitPeas

@trance to be fair i mentioned that to grumpy on another thread based on this.

5th post, questions Fishmix NPK then its confirmed As 6-2-4 back in 2007 The current NPK Is stated  as 5-1-4

therefore its looks to have changed.

Same formula isn't the same thing as NPK 

At a guess probably same ingredients just in differing amounts /ratios /concentration's :unsure:

• Like 2

Barry,

Of course you are indeed correct, NPK is not the same as with formula. I realised that after I posted it...:smokin:

It would indeed mean different ratios of ingredients  but  using the same formula, varying NPK values...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I've got a few questions about the following, primarily to do with the regularity of feeding.

As soon as the root ball is netted with fine roots move them to your 6 inch pots and neat all mix.

What do these two terms mean? Is "neat all mix" a BioBizz product, if it is, how often do you add it?

Same story when moving to the final pots. Once in the final pots let them root out the soil ball before flowering, as a general rule of thumb once all the plants are showing roots at the drainage holes. Go to 12/12.

What does this term mean?

You should not need any feed right through these stages. Once you are on 12/12 start feeding 1 ml of both grow and bloom to a litre of water.

How often do you feed this?

At about week 2 of flowering change the mix to 1 ml grow and 2 ml bloom per litre.

Again, how often should I feed the plants?

Round the 4 week mark, the mix is 1ml gr and 3 ml bl.

How often, and what does gr mean?

Once you start to see browning of pistils change to 2 ml gr and 1 ml bl keep with that till the end.

What does bl mean?

• Like 1

Allmix is Biobizz own brand of compost.

point 2 means you need to fully root out the final pot before you flower them.

Once you start feeding them you feed them every time you water them.

Gr is referring to the Grow nutes and Bl is the Bloom nutes. 

Don’t take the feed guide as gospel, I don’t personally feed more than 2ml Bloom as I find it locks out other nutrients if you feed to much of it.

Hope me this helps.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Smokebelch said:

Allmix is Biobizz own brand of compost.

point 2 means you need to fully root out the final pot before you flower them.

Once you start feeding them you feed them every time you water them.

Gr is referring to the Grow nutes and Bl is the Bloom nutes. 

Don’t take the feed guide as gospel, I don’t personally feed more than 2ml Bloom as I find it locks out other nutrients if you feed to much of it.

Hope me this helps.

Thanks Smokebelch

• Like 1

I use fish mix, alg a mic and bio grow all grow.

in veg I add to those bio heaven and root juice (root juice just for the first few veg weeks)

then in flower I stop bio heaven and replace with biobloom and top max. 

I'm pretty sure that when ot1 wrote this guide grow had an npk of 8-2-6 (it's now 4-3-6) so you might need ~2ml grow to keep em green throughout (and at least I found I did).

• Like 2

I use Fishmix all the way through veg and flower, the plants love it. 

I dont bother with all the extras, Fishmix, Bloom and Algamic is all I use and I don’t think algamic really does much. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, uBercaMeL said:

I'm pretty sure that when ot1 wrote this guide grow had an npk of 8-2-6 (it's now 4-3-6) so you might need ~2ml grow to keep em green throughout (and at least I found I did).

Am still on 1ml with photos, i didnt event figure it changed lol 

9 hours ago, Smokebelch said:

I use Fishmix all the way through veg and flower, the plants love it. 

I dont bother with all the extras, Fishmix, Bloom and Algamic is all I use and I don’t think algamic really does much. 

how much fish do you use bro? I'm doing the same at 1ml, am I using enough?

• Like 2

Bit confused. I looked at the first post and saw no mention of BioBizz ratios. 

I was told to go with a ratio of 5-1-1 or 8-4-4 but that's with Fox Farm

What's the BioBizz ratio?

I personally don't use grow while plants are in bloom, I just use 1ml seaweed/1-3ml bloom(depending on stage of flower) topmax at around week 4 starting at 0.5 make my way to 1ml up until week 6 then flush.

• Like 1

@unitySo you are well into flower then dude. I find that 2ml to 3m is enough to keep most plants happy through flower, if you are doing multi strains you need to read the plants and feed accordingly. Some plants are really greedy and will take 4ml to 5ml.

I feed this right up until the final week, then I just give them plain water in the final week. Another thing I do is not feed anymore than 2ml of Bloom and I always end up with fat solid buds and I no longer get plants going tits up with lock out around week 5 of flowering

How do your plants look dude? if they are nice and green with no yellowing on the bottom leaves the stick to what you are doing, if they are looking hungry the up the Fishmix, it’s very forgiving stuff and it’s pretty hard to burn your plants with it.

I like to keep them green until the end, the reason is I used to let them get hungry, turn yellow and shed leaves over the last two weeks and I found although the smoke was nice the buds didn’t really fatten up much, since I have been keeping them green until chop I have noticed they really swell up and put on lots of weight at the end. 

People worry that the buds will taste of the nutrients but organics don’t work like that so it’s fine feeding until the end, all my buds after a months cure taste amazing in my vapes. I hope you found this helpful dude.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 1